Spypoint Cell Link

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by Trlblzr3, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a spypoint link evo cell cam and its doing the same thing. Sending pics to my phone but not saving on the card. The card is brand new, formatted and firmware is current. It’s suppose to save them to card also.

Garrett Godlewski likes this.
  2. Garrett Godlewski

Garrett Godlewski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the info... this is my 2nd spypoint that I had and had issues with..

3. DrSnake

DrSnake Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We have 2 Spypoint Solar-Ws. Have been great cams. Also have a Link-S. It was replaced under warranty, but the new one seems to be working fine. However, the customer service really really really sucked. A fight to get it replaced, a fight to get time added to my account since cam was gone 2 months. Always a fight. We are slowly adding more cell cams, and tried a Reveal. So far, it has been flawless.

4. Hoytvectrix

Hoytvectrix Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Out of curiosity, why are so many people electing to go with multiple cell cameras? At best, you will be paying 5-10 bucks a month per camera. Wouldn't it make sense to just have cuddebacks and have a single cell plan? I suppose the people with multiple properties to hunt may have a need for multiple cell cams. But it seems like the Cell Link is being used by people who are paying more attention to the cheaper up front costs, and not necessarily thinking about how that plays out down the road in a year or two. To each their own, but I thought I would throw it out there about other options.

Trlblzr3 likes this.
  5. Oklabowyer

Oklabowyer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    works pretty good for me so far.
    [​IMG]

6. Oklabowyer

Dislikes Received:
  7. Oklabowyer

Dislikes Received:

I agree. Our group is planning on going with Cuddelink next year and pay the single fee rather than a fee for each camera. In the long run it should be more cost effective for having multiple cameras out and only one fee.

8. Hoytvectrix

Hoytvectrix Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Feel free to reach out to me for help setting it up. I would also check out habitat talk. It is by far the best resource online for Cuddeback and/or cuddelink help.

9. Trlblzr3

Trlblzr3 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Also if you use Facebook check out the groups “Cuddeback users of America” and “ Cuddeback Freaks Q & A Group”.

10. FredBear

FredBear Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Bought one this summer, matched it up with one of my Browning’s and have had similar results as what you describe. Overall I’d say for the $55-60 price tag its a solid value imo