The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. HillviewHuntClub

HillviewHuntClub Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Love the post heritage! I 100% agree with you! Thank the Lord for saving us from our sins!

Hillview Hunt Club

2. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Those things look like giant oyster cracker toadfish. Do people really catch those on purpose.

3. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

...except you've accepted the narrative that he was the one in blackface. Gateway Pundit did some pretty good investigative reporting and found it highly likely he was actually the one in the Klan outfit. He appeared in several photos with a friend who was wearing those same checkered pants that the blackface guy was wearing and they had approximately the same height difference.

4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So when is the 1st Iranian suicide bomber going to appear?

5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    They will suffer the same fate Iraq did, tomahawk missiles will light up Iran's radar and rocket installations and stealth bombers will turn out the lights in Iran.

ash d likes this.
  6. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Slightly different religious beliefs...

My bet is ships attacked in the gulf or an a form of internet warfare is their lead out card.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    dnoodles likes this.
  7. greatwhitehunter3

greatwhitehunter3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I love all the people getting pissed about the tournament getting cancelled. Unreal what the lake looked like after it last year.

8. opossumhunterNC

Dislikes Received:
    Yea.... I could see how the kkk outfit could be considered racist 20 years ago. I bet they’re not particularly thrilled about that snowflake appropriating their uniform, either. It takes real skill to do something that offends both the klan and the naacp.

9. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The Sportsman Guide. They send me some email about predator hunting sale with Night Vision Scopes. So I'm checking it out and come across a scope I want and decide to check out some reviews of it on google. I found the scope on multiple sites for $180 less than the sale price. Wtf? It makes me think I should go back through stuff I have bought on SG and see how much more I've spent with them vs others.

dnoodles and virginiashadow like this.
  10. opossumhunterNC

Dislikes Received:
    I’ve never understood the whole concept of blowing yourself up to get 9 virgins in heaven. Haven’t they seen what happens when you put 9 women together in the same place - they form cliques, then the fights and name calling breaks out, and eventually everyone is whining or crying. Dealing with that for all eternity sounds more like hell to me.

Their Alla is prolly up laughing his ass off - after a couple weeks in they all come back and try to return 7 or 8 of their virgins and he’s like “nope, that’s what you get for blowing up a bunch of innocent people. You think it’s bad now just wait until their pms synchronizes.”

oldnotdead likes this.
  11. BigHoss

BigHoss Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Who said they were women? Maybe it is just 9 dudes in their mom's basement playing Minecraft.

jrk_indle84, ash d and TJF like this.
  12. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  13. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  14. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    " If only they would recognize God's grace freely offered them through Jesus sacrifice. One day this will happen, I believe. There will be a great awakening among the Jewish people in the last days."

What is the difference with them believing in God versus having Jesus and then God and then Jesus is god's son and speaks for God and all this stuff? What real difference is there on Earth if one believes in 1 and not the other? I don't think it makes it a darn bit of difference.

Okiebob likes this.
  15. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    OMG truer words never spoken. I was front desk manager in a very busy salon, and managed a wire harness dept. Made up of woman. I have many woman acquaintances, few friends.
    though this said, construction, reality, farming, and observing customers in a few night clubs I worked... Some you guys, surprisingly catty. :rolleyes:

16. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    I don't actually believe religion is the bases of this, that may be the cover give, but not the base.

17. Heritage

Heritage Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    God the Father is a perfect spiritual being. He cannot be with imperfection. His Son Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me" Jn 14:6. We, as sinners, gain access to God the Father be faith in His sin Jesus dying in the cross for us. "If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe in you heart God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Clearly district parts, but one God made up of the Father, Son, and Spirit.

18. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Its always about some other religion accepting or the Jews opening their hearts to Jesus. For what? What is that going to change? Nothing. Our little spin on what the big guy is trying to tell us is human. With human error and all these wonderful little sayings sounds like someone wanted to control the narrative of power and money back in the day so they designed phrases and constructs to manipulate idiots.

Okiebob likes this.
  19. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    So here us my take and what I want to see
    Iran got what they wanted and were nudged to, just got way more than what they were told to expect.

What I want to see is what the DNC has been up to ,regarding this, who ,John Kerry,(scoundrel he's always been)and anyone one else connected to democrats and Soros has been talking to.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  20. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    No worries VS, I'm more than positive all other religions have the same thought. "If only ____ accepted ____ they would have everlasting salvation in the afterlife." So far it has worked out perfectly.. for weapons manufactures, candle and ribbon makers and headstone carvers, oh and the biggest crooks of all- Governments. Those in power have manipulated man to the point of no return and all over a basic belief of being a good person, helping others and making a point of being a little selfless at times, you know common sense basic right vs wrong, good vs evil.