Peep eliminator sight

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Terry Sneed, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Terry Sneed

Terry Sneed Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Anybody used the eliminator bow sight? I have a fairly big fiber optic single vertical pin sight. Maybe 029 not sure. I dont use a peep cant see through one, Im thinkin I might be torking(sp) my bow. I shot a doe at 15 yds wednesday , called myself aiming right behind the shoulder but hit her in the right rear. Got lucky must have hit an artery, she made it bout 50 yds and bled out within 10 minutes. Thought maybe the peep eliminator would help me shoot better. But concerned my vertical fiber optic may be to big for the small v shape on the eliminator sight. Suggestions would be appreciated!

2. RevMS

RevMS Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure what kind of peep eliminator sight you are using. But take a look at the Anchor Sight and IQ Sight - both work on the same principle.

3. Terry Sneed

Terry Sneed Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Revms, Im not using a peep eliminator sight
    was just wondering if there was a good one that I might could see good and help me shoot better. Thanks, Ill look at the two you mentioned.

4. TC0802

TC0802 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Terry, I now this thread is a few months old so maybe you already got it figured out but I've been shooting a no peep style site by IQ for awhile now and I really like it. I feel like I get faster target aquisition and don't find myself moving my head at all like I would using a peep. I would definitely recommend having local shop help you set it up as I tried to do it myself and later found out I was doing it bass ackwards

5. MickeyR

MickeyR Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I use the peep eliminator. still use a peep though. I was going to take the peep off than I found that the peep eliminator works real in concert with the peep to eliminate torque —like a rear sight in a rifle...

Wop 75 likes this.
  6. Jim Dow

Jim Dow Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm looking at rangefinders; but I can't find a hunting software that incorporates rangefinders. Does anyone know is there's hunting software that incorporates rangefinders for laying down markers. I do a lot of long-range glassing. It would help to be able to find the last place I saw the game.