Central Ohio Archery Lease

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by bassmasterjk, Jul 24, 2019.

1. bassmasterjk

bassmasterjk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The farm is approximately 300ac located in Knox County. The southern property line borders Licking County. The farm is located in a prime area, many of the surrounding farms are AG farms with bean / corn rotations. The neighboring farms are leased to individuals not outfitters,(that was the case years prior). The farm has approx. 50ac of timber, the remaining acreage mainly tillable with corn / bean. This is a bow only lease, with the expectation of only hunting mature bucks. Only bucks that are 4 1/2 years old and older. And, doe harvest is needed for management of the farm. The price is $2,500 for the season. Only 3 hunters total will be hunting the lease, no friends or family. Please PM me for additional information. Serious inquiries only. This is not an outfitter situation.

OhioHunter72 likes this.
  2. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like a good place to hunt. Someone will have a good hunt. Raised on a dairy farm in the Columbus area. Used to see some huge bucks that grew big on farm crops and the limestone in the soil.

bassmasterjk and OhioHunter72 like this.
  3. Trlblzr3

Trlblzr3 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have been hunting that area for the last ten years. What town is it near? We are just outside of Bladensburg.

4. MIHOYT89

MIHOYT89 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Love that area! I have hunted a couple times will Bill Pyles (Ohio Bowhunting outfitters), I believe the last time was 2013. I want to go back at some point but have been having a blast the last couple years heading to Missouri hunting public ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

bassmasterjk likes this.
  5. bassmasterjk

bassmasterjk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not far from Bladensburg, few miles West. Just South of Mount Vernon