Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Stoking the racial flames to enhance his candidacy. Bunch of damn aholes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mikey custom-g and w33kender like this.
  2. Artem256

Artem256 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dems are a bunch of clowns trying to change the broken wheel of their clown car

3. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It would nice to see Steve Bullock get some traction, he is decent

4. trial153

Dislikes Received:
    The NRA is a dumpster fire, they will never get another dime from this "life member ". The **** that been pulling is indefensible.

Onto Steve Bullock, he the best of the lot Democrats, as most are nothing but a side show. Furthermore he better then several Republicans who are bought and paid for by the likes of the wilkes brothers and Robert Mercer. While it wont happen, it would be nice for both parties would field a soild candidate that people can make a actual decision vs holding their nose a pulling the lever for the lessor of two pukes.

Okiebob likes this.
  5. trial153

Dislikes Received:
    I am not all in on anyone at this point, Trump included. He was I think the best of a bad candidates, in both parties. For the most part he has done well in what is an impossible postion.

There is no one party solution to what is a two party problem. Both parties are more then culpable to the current state of affairs.

dnoodles likes this.
  6. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I say you don’t vote Trump in 2020 you simply hate America and its history, values, laws and rights.

There is zero other candidates who will preserve American history, protect its citizens from attacks from unscrupulous leftists who desire to overthrow the constitution, push Islam and blacks to riot and cause division while they sit in arm chairs waiting to Cash in.

Say what you want about Trump and guns. Name me 1 candidate who’d out protect our 2A rights more than Trump ? Not saying he’s perfect, I’m saying he’s our best choice and second choice or second best is suicidal for hunters and gun owners.

Look at the land Trump has allowed hunters access to ? Over a million acres ? Who’d do that ? Bernie ? Biden ? Pocahauntas ?

Forgetaboutit !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artem256 likes this.
  7. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Where can I submit my FOIA request to get this footage? I have an idea for a website that's going to make us millions. :lol:

8. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Absolutely unreal article on CNN today in regards to a potential citizenship question.

Some of the quotes....just make up whatever you want to scare people. We have people in this country that are a bunch of chicken sht victims of everything. Blame everyone. Make wild leaps of logic that have no logic at all.

"They say the conservative majority on the court is on the verge of embracing some of the same legal rationalizations that produced Jim Crow segregation in the census case.

"If they accept the census question, they are following the same pattern that the late-19th-century and 20th-century court made that was clearly intended to cement white rule," says Lawrence Goldstone, author of "Inherently Unequal: The Betrayal of Equal Rights by the Supreme Court, 1865-1903."

Artem256 and mikey custom-g like this.
  9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Www.johnholmes2.com

10. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have a serious question and I will appreciate the national perspective that this site has to offer. I will admit I do have my biases and am a Minnesotan. My question would the Democrats allow the campaign of Amy Klobucher if her name was Andy Klobucher and she was a man? What has she really achieved beyond any 2 term senator?

11. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    I just looked her up and read her tweets. Running on being a victim. Next.

arrowflinger1, Artem256 and Sota like this.
  12. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

Minnesota to this YANKEE transplanted Floridian is a Islam hotbed, how and why, I don’t know but it is, in my eyes anyway. Sad

Amy ? She has a bad rep with the people who work for her as an overbearing disrespectful person who is loathed by people who work for her.

Her highlight was talking global warming/climate change while it snowed on her. Lol

I don’t despise her as much as I do most other Democrats running, not to say I’d support her on my death bed either.

She’s a do nothing louse and like the majority of the 25 declared, is in this for the money. How ? Raise campaign contributions and spend the money vicariously like Hillary while collecting kick backs and write offs.

Hillary paid $40,000 for a pants suit ? Nobody but me sees about a $37,000 kickback on that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artem256 likes this.
  13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I found a solution to the children immigrant crisis. We empty all VA hospitals, leave the current staff intact. Move the veterans to private facilities and put the immigrant kids in VA hospitals, they would ask to go back to the detention camps.

14. Cannon06

Cannon06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

In case you haven't seen it. Youtube took down the original campaign commercial.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  15. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    stupid.jpg
    How can any of them be this stupid?

16. Tiny_MN

Tiny_MN Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

It's called buying votes. Let's also not forget that buying votes also falls into: Student loan cancellation, reparation, mandatory $15/hr minimum wage, tax breaks for the wealthy, etc.

Both parties are guilty of buying votes. Both parties are full of millionaires and billionaires, who'd have us think they're there "for the common" person. There's nothing "common" about anyone at the state or federal level of politics, especially when buying your way into the presidency costs over $400,000,000 (Clinton spent $768,000,000 in 2016) and $20,000,000 for a State Senator. State Governor is about the same as running for Senator at the federal level. All for positions that pay around $120,000/year.

trial153, Artem256 and Cannon06 like this.
  17. Cannon06

Cannon06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    They know exactly what they're doing. They're all compromised, paid off, and want the illegals here for votes.

arrowflinger1 and Tiny_MN like this.
  18. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    We dont even allow school kids to go to school without proof of vaccinations, yet these idiots who believe in open borders want people from 3rd world countries just waltzing in and setting up residency.

19. Artem256

Artem256 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Trump is the current best bet on both sides. However I do think he is too lenient on illegals, and way to lenient and accepting of gun control. Lol he does have free rent in liberal heads though so that’s amusing. I would be super hitler to liberals compared to trump lololol

20. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received: