Seeking a new adventure?

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by spmcfar87, Apr 11, 2019.

1. spmcfar87

spmcfar87 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    We all love hunting. But if you are seeking a little more in an adventure. Have you considered broadening your horizons and getting out of that bubble you live in? European and African hunting adventures await you. Not only will you have access to some of the best hunting on both these continents but we have many services available. Want a break between hunting locations. Why not tour a castle in a beautiful medieval city in Europe and try out the night life while you're there. But don't forget the main reason you're here. We offer the best hunting experience of your life and cater to your taste. For more information you can contact me directly.

Samuel McFarland
    [email protected]

2. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
  3. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Any good nude beaches close by?

spmcfar87 likes this.
  4. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds good. All I need is the money.

spmcfar87 likes this.
  5. spmcfar87

spmcfar87 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    You may find us far more affordable then other companies. We tailor all options on the clients desires. Anything from two days of hunting to several weeks. Living on a budget or living it up.

6. spmcfar87

spmcfar87 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've always heard nudes beaches are a bit of a disappointment.

7. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was in south of France a few weeks ago. Not disappointing at all

8. John T.

Dislikes Received:
    Never been to a nude beach and have been told that they are a disappointment. Said the old geezers needed to iron their birthday suits!

9. HuntDeHunters

HuntDeHunters Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I travelled to Ukraine once. It was a rainy season there. The mud there is just pure hell, it sticks to you from a mile away. Kije sticky clay. Man, I feel the pain of the German tanks that were crossing Ukraine in WWII.

10. wannabe hunter

wannabe hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Know it's a bit off-topic, but Ukrainians welcomed the Wehrmacht tanks with flowers. They had not been happy with Stalin's forced land expropriations, and several million deaths in the process.
    Tens of housands of Ukrainians served in the Waffen SS, an elite army with no conscipts. The whole story is not that Black 'n White as it's usually painted.

11. HuntDeHunters

HuntDeHunters Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I honestly have no idea what to believe. History is just getting so "remixed" by all the different history books and people's opinions. One thing is for sure, the roads that the Germans built in Ukraine are still standing strong. The roads the Ukrainians built a month ago are falling apart.

12. wannabe hunter

wannabe hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Which is IMHO not difficult to understand. Historians are usually tenured academics, that rather have to follow the official agenda then the truth, or else ...
    History is usually (re)written by the victor.
    But back to the OP:
    I would guess Eastern Europe, perhaps Budapest/Hungary.

HuntDeHunters likes this.
  13. John T.

Dislikes Received:
    The one thing about history is there is not future in it! :biggrin: A friend's daughter was a history major in college. She took a job as a flight hostess with Delta Airlines. She was fascinated when she flew to Europe and could visit so many places that she had just read about. If I was going to travel overseas, it would be to visit where my grandparents were born in the late 1890s.
    Yes, history can be slanted or completely ignored, depending on who is writing it. A close friend encountered a local college student that had no clue that the Boston Tea Party involved dumping tea leaves in the Boston harbor. Remember, these are the future leaders.
    To close this post, each day, IMHO, is a new adventure! Good hunting and fishing!