Stealth cam

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Kyle Lawrence, Jul 27, 2018.

1. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    My all time favorite is still the stealth G30

2. bowhunter42

bowhunter42 BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
  3. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I use the G45NG. Have 3 of them and they work pretty nice.

4. Rob Hagelberg

Rob Hagelberg Newb

Dislikes Received:
    How does the Stealthcam wireless do? Been wanting to add one to the arsenal.....

5. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    So long as you have decent AT&T signal the Stealth Cam wireless cameras are rock solid. $75 for 4 GB of data will last me an entire year so the cost is very affordable. I own a couple other cell cameras to put in areas where I have no AT&T service and their quality sucks compared to my Stealths. Stealth's photo quality and trigger speed is the best of any cellular camera I've used. If and when they get the Verizon version available for the public all of my other cameras in a heartbeat.

6. CToutdoorsman

CToutdoorsman Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I have run WGI, Bushnell and Stealth both on the cheap and expensive end and honestly you get what you pay for most of the time I have 2 SC G45NG and love them, I also had a Bushnell standard security camera I won in a raffle and that thing lasted for 4 years. Stealth cam is a great company and if you have the extra spending money a higher end camera will get you clear photos and fast trigger speed!

7. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Which Stealth wireless are you speaking about? I know they came out with a new one this past season but I haven't seen any pics or heard anyone talking about it yet. I have a Stealthcam GXW and it has been ok. I'm thinking of buying another cell cam but I am going back and forth between the Spypoint Link Evo and the new Stealthcam. I also have Spypoint Link S with the solar panel that has been great but i'm not spending that much on my next camera.

Blessings..........Pastorjim

8. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have several of the new Stealth models and they have been great. Trigger speed is fantastic and if you buy the solar/battery box they seem to run forever. I put ten out in early oct with those boxes and all are still running strong.

I do have experience with a Spypoint Link Evo and they work well but image quality and data plan affordability is MUCH better with Stealth. The Stealth’s also can be run on burst mode and will send all the pics in the burst which gives you way more useful pics vs the single pics every other cell cam I’m familiar with will send.

9. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    In your opinion, is there anything about the new Stealthcam that makes it better than the first model?

Blessings...........Pastorjim

10. charleshibner92

charleshibner92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    All i have ever bout was stealth. And have a mixture of them but love the g42-45ng the best. Very easy to setup actually have a screen with actual words.
    I have a few PX series and if i could get rid of them to buy g series i would. The p series to run them u need to cary an owner operator paper go to 4 years college and have a masters in robotics to figure out what the screen says half the time. Ok pry not that bad but u do need the manual for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

11. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yes for sure. All cell cams get quirky when they have spotty reception it seems, however since the new Stealth cams run on a MUCH faster network they seem to get away with as low as a single bar of reception and have no issues. The older models were pretty good but if you had less than say 3 bars of reception they might come offline, not send, etc. The new models are also quite a bit cheaper too.