Ohio hunters

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Kyle Rayburn, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Riverduck11

Riverduck11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with you guys. It has just been really slow. Friday I saw sever bucks cruising, nose to the ground thinking things would really get going, by Monday, I saw 11 does just browsing through the woods not a buck in sight.

Luckily I shot my buck on October 12th this year. Had a group of 7 bucks come in. I have just been sitting during the "rut" to see what craziness happens, but I have not seen much.

Rjhart12pt and Kyle Rayburn like this.
  2. Kyle Rayburn

Kyle Rayburn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Kinda refreshing knowing I’m not alone in this I actually feel excited about the cold late season hunting. I think that’ll be my time. Think I’m gonna completely take the week off here. Get over this illness 100% and hit it next week hard again. Kind of wanna be out there for youth season but hopefully they push some deer over to the farm im on.

Mathews Halon
    Black Eagle outlaws
    Magnus Buzzcut 4 blades
    Nasty combo

Rjhart12pt likes this.
  3. Westfinger

Westfinger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys don’t forget to put your orange on this weekend if your out bowhunting. It’s the youth gun season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle Rayburn likes this.
  4. Kyle Rayburn

Dislikes Received:
    I really wanted to make it out but trying to get completely over this sickness I had going in before heading back out. Every year I try to find kids to take this weekend and every year I fail and none wanna go. I can’t wait until my kids are old enough and I just hope they wanna go ha. Should be an awesome weekend for the kids and the bowhunters out there taking advantage of the extra pressure on the neighboring properties.

Mathews Halon
    Black Eagle outlaws
    Magnus Buzzcut 4 blades
    Nasty combo

5. Kyle Rayburn

Dislikes Received:
    Ended up seeing 7 this morning. Five little guys and two doe. Watched one of them attempt to breed the doe lol pretty comical. Shooters are extinct

Mathews Halon
    Black Eagle outlaws
    Magnus Buzzcut 4 blades
    Nasty combo