Can someone help me identify these two recurve bows??

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by Ennio, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Ennio

Ennio Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello out there, this is my first time on this forum I've just became a member to bow hunting.com. Please forgive me in advance for I am not a recurve bow hunter. I'm am writing to anyone out there to see if someone can help me figure out what bows these are. Let me explain a little about what's going on, my brother was a big time bow hunter. He has passed away from pancreatic cancer two months ago and had no family but me and my wife. Make a Long story short when we were cleaning his house I notice a couple of recurve bows which I now own aside from other things. Some bows have names on them but these two I can not make heads or tail out of. I would really appreciate if someone can help me on this matter, thank you in advance, GOD Bless you. Ennio

Attached Files:

2. Anthony2991

Anthony2991 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just did some research on the one that says Grey Wolf on it and from what I found they were made by a Dr. Glenn Parker. Who this man is im not sure but maybe this could help you find your answers. The second one I can't tell what it says so I did not search it.

3. pastorbigdan

pastorbigdan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You may want to post on the Leatherwall site as those guys talk recurves and longbows. If they are custom (look like it) someone there may be able to help you.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

4. Ennio

Ennio Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you so much for your help sorry about the delay couldn't get back into my account had to reset my password.

Anthony2991 likes this.
  5. Ennio

Ennio Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you so much will do sorry for the delay couldn't get back into my account had to reset password.