Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Wes_NC, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Wes_NC

Wes_NC Newb

Dislikes Received:
    My wife and 2 sons went to the Dixie Deer Classic and there was a bowhunting.com booth. My ten year old immediately went up to the booth because we watch the Bow Hunt or Die show during the season. The two men working the booth could not have been nicer. In fact one of the men gave my son a pin right off of his hat and made his year. We talked about hunting and looked at trail cam pics. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you and let this forum know how well they were represented. If you guys happen to read this please let me know as I would love to stay in touch.

-Wes

20170303_202652_resized.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Justin likes this.
  2. NC_BOWHUNTER83

NC_BOWHUNTER83 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi, my name is Derrick.... My wife Jennifer and I met those same two fellas and they were terrific. They were very inviting and man once they found out I was a follower of yalls awesome show they immediately were pumped about it making sure that I took stickers for my little girl back home and then gave me a BHOD tshirt and cup because I'm on the forum!!!! Great first in person experience with yalls organization and it was great..... thank y'all for coming down to good ol North Carolina!!!! Looking forward to sharing some photos from our upcoming Illinois Bowhunting trip this fall....

3. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It was great meeting all of you. If there is anything I can do for you guys, please let me know. Good Hunting this upcoming Season!!

tpmonaha likes this.
  4. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Great meeting you and your wife Derrick. Thanks for coming back and hanging with us again. Always great meeting Forum members. Good Luck this year on your hunting trip to in Illinois this year. Stick a Big One!