The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. sheddinva

sheddinva Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Our IT always tells us to try turning it off and back on again before they offer any other form of advice. If that resolves the problem, they still make you submit a helpdesk ticket so they can still get credit. I find it pretty comical.

2. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Also clear your cache and cookies and reboot seem to be help desk boilerplate

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I guess I am sickened and delighted to see the angst by the Hollywood Liberals about Trump becoming president. They really honestly believe that their opinion and vote mean more than the average voter. I really used to enjoy Robert De Niro's films, never again. I hope their days are filled with heartbreak while America is made great again.

4. Buckdragger

Buckdragger Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Watching a 5 yr old buck that had on camera all season bristle up and come to thirty yds and closing then the wind switches and he blows out like an air horn.
    night time trail cam pics
    neighbors that hunt the property line that I have had a stand on for 10+ years and now they want to hunt all of a sudden.
    people that steal trail cams/other hunting gear
    the WI DNR(I hate everything about it)
    working any days between OCT15-NOV15
    and the list goes on and on

5. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Trump protesters!

6. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Domestic terrorists.

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well it appears Trump has already exceded the previous administration. Donald Trump got more fat women walking in one day than Michelle Oboma did in 8 years.:lmao2:

8. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Overpaid football players with fabulous hair doing jack links comercials! I can't handle it!

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am done being bothered by the hollywood clowns, liberal media, and entitled parasites that are all offended by the current president. I am going to enjoy their angst and laugh as they stomp their feet and pout and protest. The liberal agenda is not sustainable, look at the deficit.

10. takemrarely

takemrarely Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dems blowing a gasket over Trump travel ban, but did not say a word when Obama did the same thing for a longer time period......

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

11. Hatfield Hunter

Hatfield Hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    any so called star making us listen to there political opinions ! WHO CARES ! Also did they go to college or school in regards to anything politically related ? I dought it So what gives them the authority to open their mouths !

12. tkaldahl2000

tkaldahl2000 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Their authority is derived from their popularity, and the freedom of speech belongs to them just like it belongs to you. Fortunately, you also have the freedom to ignore them. And if you agree with said celeb, do you still want them to shut up and sing, or try to get your message out?

My rant is that people are so blinded by ideology that they will ignore the really egregious actions of their leaders, wether it is Obama abusing executive orders, or Trump. When you sign a spending freeze, but then exempt certain agencies quietly behind the scenes, you should have been more precise in your declaration. It was good theatre, but bad policy, and I am very glad that the VA is no longer subject to the hiring freeze, and apparently ICE won't be much longer. And for the record, I was not real happy with Obama's decision on travelers from those countries either. I am also not "blowing a gasket" about a 90 day freeze. I do however feel that 18 to 24 months of vetting Syrian refugees should be plenty. And oh, the Fort hood shooter, the San Bernadino shooter, and the Fort Lauderdale shooter were all born in the USA. The only Muslim terrorists that I am aware of from outside the country were from Saudi Arabia, and The UAE who attacked us at home.

13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You mean the same celebrities that are convinced climate change is man made and we need to quit using fossil fuels while they fly around the world in private jets, get caught using excess water to irrigate their lawns during a historical drought, the same people insist that their body their choice to end a childs life while they cry when they hear of a pitbull being put down. Yeah they have credibility. It really not the hollywood folks fault that there are people dumb enough to believe fame equals credibility.

14. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The nations currently banned were the ones ID'd by congress. So, it was a consensus and not arbitrary, well-planned and not shoot from the hip. Despite the abuses of Egypt and Saudi governments, they are far more cooperative with their intel of their own citizens than those countries banned. Thought went into the eight nations and it was bi-partisan and before Trump.

15. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Apple products are great their customer service sucks beyond anything I have ever seen attempted at being called customer service. I don't think I have ever been so pissed at a product and service associated with it.

16. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Did you make sure it's plugged in and/or turned on?

17. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The antenna went to crap no cellular signal. Evidently you can't just go to a apple store and explain to them that you researched the problem also noted apples response to the issue. I just want one of the dorks to get me a damn phone that works with out logging in with the apple ID and all the BS that goes with it. I don't need crap in a cloud I need a phone that works.

18. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Berkeley, those special snowflakes who pretend to be so tolerant unless it does not fit their narrow intolerant mindset.

19. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    How about Australia? they have over 100,000 illegal aliens confined to camps (imagine if the US did that) and they are critical when Trump says hell no we are not taking them. Why would Obama volunteer the US to take them in our country and let Australia off the hook. How about anybody that is critical of Trumps decision to not to agree to the deal. It bothers me when we have Vets in our country struggling to get good medical treatment from the VA and some feel we need to bring in more people who have invested nothing in our country or culture to come and receive benefits. I know the whole melting pot but until we shore up our country we really can not afford, nor can our country continue to run up a deficit and pretend it is all going to be alright.

dukester78 likes this.
  20. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    CNN...

Headline of the RIOTS in Berkeley - "Milo Yiannopoulos event at Berkeley canceled after protests"

Such a pathetically biased headline! They won't call them riots even though the article grudgingly admits to mass violence and property damage, and the pictures show arson.