HHA optimizer ultra Lite

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by JesseHunts, Dec 8, 2016.

1. JesseHunts

JesseHunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys so i have this sight on my HTX and i feel as though i dont get the accuracy i was getting with a fixed pin sight anyone else feel that way ? or is this bow just less forgiving then my previous z7 extreme?

2. kurveball18

kurveball18 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Shouldnt matter to be honest. Did you walk back/French tune prior to sighting in? I've seen quite a few times where guys will sight in at 20 and then their 30 and 40 will be left or right and then they get in that never ending battle of moving the pins when its really the rest that needs adjusting.

3. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with kurveball. But I am kinda confused are you saying you are not as accurate with a single pin or with the HDX in general. For me the HTR was one of the most accurate bows I had shot. Then I added a single pin sight and things got better do to the clear up field of view. If its a new bow definitely have someone check the tune of your bow to be sure.

4. kurveball18

kurveball18 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I love my Halon and its a very close 2nd. But my HTR was sooooooooo accurate!

5. Jeffrey Jones

Jeffrey Jones Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just got my sight today and I must say it is pretty spot on I'm really enjoying the clear view. In my honest opinion my five pin has always been a clustered situation pin distraction etc. So for a shooter like myself this sight was my best option ever and is already paying off down range.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. JesseHunts

JesseHunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I Shoot competitivly i shoot very well with the HTX im just still in that period where im getting use to the bow still.