Air purifying bags

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by sethf11, Sep 14, 2016.

1. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just thinking outside the box here. You guys think these would be beneficial? I think they would be good to throw in the tote of hunting clothes.

I just got a scent crusher closet and I'm looking for something for my storage totes after the clothes come out of the closet and head for the field or are stored for a short period of time.

These say fragrance free. Figure I could run then through the closet too.

Thoughts??

[​IMG]

2. Billy Pulsifer

Billy Pulsifer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We had a bad mildew smell in our basement for quite awhile, we got a few bags of charcoal and cut the tops off the bag and let them go for a few weeks. The smell was virtually gone. I'd imagine it would work the same.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Brutehunter

Brutehunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I got 113 grams of activated charcoal (fish tank filter refill kit) from Walmart for like three dollars and used some pantyhose that had developed holes in them. Cut the "feet" of the panty hose off and fill with activated charcoal. Essentially the exact same thing as what you linked only for a fraction of the cost.

Im a bit of a penny pincher with these purchases, makes me feel better about about purchasing packs of arrows for no real reason. Save a little, spend more for no real reason.

4. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    ^^^^^Ditto on this. Except for maybe the used panty hose part.

5. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just picked up a good size bottle of the activated carbon and clearance pantyhose at Walmart for like $5. Just going to put the carbon in and tie them off. Should work great.

I also got some .89 cents spray bottle and an .89 cent box of baking soda. I'm going to make a spray with water and baking soda to spray on the skin. I still have all the high end sprays. Just figure this is safer to spray on the body.

I'm reading too many Jim Ward tips I think. Lol.