Why is this tolerated by parents and loved ones? (**language nsfw)

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by virginiashadow, Aug 27, 2016.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    These are some groups of idiots we have been dealing with in my area. Robbing, shooting, etc. Here is my main issue....you see these clowns holding guns, drugs, disrespecting women, and on and on and people in their close circles say, "Do your thing bro!", "Auntie bla bla bla loves you, keep up the good work". I don't know about you, but if my son started singing lyrics and acting like the below videos I would disown him and kick him out of my house, not support him. Even if he was making millions I wouldnt take one damn cent from him and the proceeds of that filth.

So instead the Colin Kapermorons of the world sit down during the National Anthem instead of standing up against their own communities and some of the filth they put out there that destroys them. Many of these guys who are "taking a stand" listen to this type of filth music and encourage and promote violence within their communities. Pathetic.

These are some of these idiots and their videos. Several of them are currently wanted. Just a taste of what I am observing and people just accept this as friggin normal...damn man

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm sure it would turn my stomach to watch it so I won't but I 100% agree. I also feel for our hard working Americans of color that are trying to live that dream but get lumped into that Hip-Hop group whenever they go out in public.

Every now and then I'm forced to listen to some of these foul lauguaged songs their making and I just shake my head as to why people would tolerate it. Don't they all have Mothers and Sisters? And where will the next generation notch that filth up to?

Sad

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    See the funny thing is Virginia on patrol you most likely deal with the same characters on a regular basis doing the same thing, you know the neighborhoods and the hoods. Funny how African Americans complain about being pulled over for DWB and blame the police when in all truth they should blame the thugs and gangsters and punks for creating the profile. Am I wrong to assume that a LEO does develop a profile that they use to identify and pursue a likely guilty party, nothing to do with racial profiling but using a method to track and hunt offenders identifying the threats and methods of operation.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Most of these guys never stop, even when they are given a 2nd, 3rd, or 15th chance by the courts. Yes, most of the time the same idiots are the ones acting up over and over. They negatively influence the younger kids and thus begins another terrible cycle. If you are a 25 year old male and have multiple violent felony convictions and show no concern about the good citizens, then the system needs to hammer you.

5. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Sure makes it hard to not stereotype a group when the majority of them you see are actually perpetuating the stereotypes.

6. Parker70

Parker70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I actually think it's sad.

7. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It would be a stretch to assume that the majority of these types were actually raised by parents.

8. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    i'd have to agree with that... unfortunately, we all know how society today operates. There's going to be trash everywhere... but no one seems to be held accountable in our new "everyone gets a trophy" society . Everyone feels oppressed, offended, etc... but can say / do whatever they want to whomever they want.
    There is a sense of entitlement and that the rules do not apply...

9. Bone Head Hunter

Bone Head Hunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Here in lies the problem.. Children raised by children --- with the support of our government--- in a never ending spiral of no hope and desperation. The only way to get ahead in that environment is criminal activity, sports and the rap music that speaks on the daily drama of the hood.

I think we should end all welfare and dole payments immediately. STOP THE CYCLE!

You would be surprised how many wanna be fathers would find work if their baby machine didn't have her monthly coming in...