Building a wall to keep out the undesireables

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Innovative Outdoorsman, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It can be done. This is proof that the bad people can be kept out if you build a wall.

I wonder if 51% of the bad guys will use a tunnel to get on the other side? ;)

WOW! Democrats Build a Wall Around the Podium in Philly

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Limousine Liberals crack me up, pretentious and hypocritical they think they know what is best for the people and it really does not apply to them. Kinda like Leo flying around in the private jet and the SUV motorcade to go preach about climate change.

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Kinda funny that Mr. Michigan is still doing tunnel research has not posted since his error was pointed out. You think he is down on the border digging a tunnel to prove he is right?;)

4. Innovative Outdoorsman

Dislikes Received:
    LOL, yes, I see the tunneler has gone missing. He messaged me to say he had proof and that he would post it and then POOF!:confused:

5. frenchbritt123

frenchbritt123 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I could be wrong, but I thought I saw him on CNN last night when they were live at the convention, it looked like Germ & Hooker were holding hands in the background.

6. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Walls work for Paul Ryan...around his house, anyway. Not at the border.

image.jpg

OP- if you're such a border wall hawk please explain to me why/how you're not voting DJT?

7. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Unfortunately this is more of an indictment on the fools who vote them in and less on the politicians themselves. Regardless if 99% of the people or only 1% of people see who these politicians truly are, it doesn't change who they are. It's like watching a movie and thinking that the actors really are who they portray in the movie.

8. Innovative Outdoorsman

Dislikes Received:
    Because he is a dem posing as a phony Republican.

Because he wont build the wall he promised (Congress holds the purse strings) He never intends to build a wall. Its a scam and political promise void of reality like most political campaign promises.

Because of all the things trump has said and done over the many years that tell me he would be a disaster for America 2nd only to hillary.

Should I go on?

9. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    We're at a point in our country where eventually enough people across the country will get fed up waiting for government to do something and they will start taking action on their own. Things were a lot less complicated back when being a politician was a temporary duty rather than a career. Things are going to get pretty interesting, and dangerous.