Just how great is Steph Curry?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Siman/OH, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    LeBron quit playing football his junior year, I know a guy who refed games he played evidently his talent was very evident. Bo was a tremendous athlete but not a great hitter. Deion was a hell of an athlete as well.

2. frenchbritt123

frenchbritt123 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Who is Steph Curry?

3. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    :lol:

A+

4. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He has 3 seasons where he averaged between 20 and 24 points per game and one season at 30 points per game. That is pretty sad considering all the talk about one of the greatest ever. His average in the finals isnt impressive either. There are a crap load of guys with better career averages then Steph.

5. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Golden States fans are annoying as all hell. They remind me of the suburban soccer parents around here who never played competitive sports and whine about everything.

6. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I think many misunderstand and say greatest scorer instead of shooter...big difference. He's young in either category, but I'd never put him in the greatest scorer category (MJ, Kobe...) but shooter category (Miller, Allen, Kerr...) definitely gonna make a case.

7. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hes without a doubt the greatest shooter of all time. And he has a LONG career ahead of him.

He doesnt shine bright in the Finals though. For whatever reason, over the last 2 Finals he's been relatively held in check by Delly and Kyrie.

8. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I think Curry is one of the best shooters, up there with Reggie Miller and Ray Allen, and he's a suped up version of Steve Nash. His only problem will be injuries. He's so skinny and his ankles and knees are getting beat up.

9. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It's his make up...Finals naturally get more physical...still far cry from the good ole days of BBall but more physical and that isn't his style. Honestly, if I'm GSW, I want to find or bring in a point guard to make Curry have to do a little less and move without the ball more...if they don't do that this kid is gonna be done within 4 years...his knees and ankles and body can't take it.