Basketball

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by kb1785, Mar 6, 2016.

1. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    All right, time for March Madness and the conference tourneys are going to heat up. Been a crazy season so far in College BB with no clear great teams and really not a lot of consistency. The way I see it anyone can beat anyone which should make for an exciting tournament. Being from KY I always cheer for UK but they haven't looked like a great contender this year, especially on the road they don't play well and guess what all of your games in the tourney are on the road. Every conference has beat up on each other. The Big 12 top to bottom appear to be the best conference, lot of good teams there. The ACC has also got a lot of good teams. The Big 10 with MSU could be a contender. Perhaps this is the year for a Mid Major to bust through. Let's get some predictions on the board prior to selection Sunday next week and then we will get into the big tournament. Should be fun.

2. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I love March Madness. Hands Down the Best Sporting event there is. Many of us take the first day off. Can't wait for it to get here!

3. Ryan A

Ryan A Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wisconsin fan here but I think Michigan St could run the table this year. Valentine has been a beast since returning from knee surgery and they have so much depth. I am proud of my badgers for turning their season around though after a rocky start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Ryan A

Ryan A Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

5. Jake/PA

Jake/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It's going to be fun to watch, but isn't it always?

I'm thinking Texas might make a surprising run to the final four. They have a lot of talent and they'll get better and better with each game.

6. kspseshooter

kspseshooter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Being from Kansas i'm a KU fan. Hopefully they don't choke in the tourney like past years. Texas got a great coach, once Smart gets his own players they will be a contending team every year.