Bushnell trophy cam HD agressor (no glow)

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Shane0709, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Shane0709

Shane0709 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Last year, I purchased a 2014 bushnell agressor, and it was complete junk. This year, bushnell really stepped up their game. Their 2015 line has the fastest trigger speed on the market, and the pictures are in a whole new league. If you guys haven't seen these yet, I would check them out on trailcampro.com. I really think this year bushnell is gonna give reconyx a run for their money? Anybody have experience with this new line or bushnell in general and feel the same? I ordered mine yesterday and I will post pics as soon as I get mine in. If you guys have any bushnell pictures or knowledge, please share them and what line you have used in the past.

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The two Bushnell trophy cams I have are junk, their pic quality was okay, they just wouldn't hold up in the field. One started taking pics non-stop, the other one just stopped working. They better have fixed their reliability issues rather than focusing on pic quality. The trophy cams weren't/aren't cheap either.

3. Matt/TN

Matt/TN Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 2015 Aggressor but not the No Glow (I'm not a No Glow fan for deer hunting applications) and it's the best camera I've ever used. 2015 is the first year for the Aggressor though, 2014's and before were just Trophy Cams and I thought they were junk. I also have a Browning and a few new model Cuddebacks. For once, I feel that all my cameras are very good cameras. If I could just trade my Black Flash Cuddeback for a second long range IR I would be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Shane0709

Shane0709 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Last year's were also agressors.

5. Ryan A

Ryan A Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Which cuddeback do u have matt? I have 2 browning strike force's and love them but thinking about giving the new cuddebacks a try next.

6. Matt/TN

Dislikes Received:
    I have the E series I think. The really small ones that are new. Very good and simple camera. I like my long range IR way better than my Black Flash for me. The 20MP (along with all other manufacturers high megapixel ratings) is a hoax. They're just interpolated which isn't needed. That's why Reconyx is rated so low on MP because they don't interpolate their images which is q good thing. The trail camera market has become so obsessed by high MP printed on boxes it's ridiculous but that's another discussion for another day.

The great thing about a Cuddeback is you don't have to sift through 150 pictures of squirrels and blue jays. They have a two year full warranty of registered online and a 5 year 30% replacement policy. You don't have to keep a receipt either because it saves the date batteries are first put in the camera. Great customer service.

The Browning is a great camera as well. You can control more settings with the Cuddeback though. Hands down the Aggressor is currently my favorite though. You can do so much with it.

7. smitty88

smitty88 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anybody else use the 2015 model yet? I'm really close to buying one of these.

8. kyle6464

kyle6464 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Can someone post some pics from the 2015 Agressor I am thinking of buying one. Thanks

Kyle

9. kurveball18

kurveball18 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have 2 Bushnells out in the wood right now. Surprisingly I've never had any major issues. One is a 2011 trophy cam and the other is a black flash I think 2013.

Actually the one issue I did have is when I would go check the camera the date/times would all be reset back to factory when I know I've set it. It still takes pictures though which I've found odd. I think next year i'm going to replace them both just because some of the cameras out now are even better.

10. Holt

Holt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have the same problem with mine. I found out it is the batteries, they wiggle around in the case and lose contact and it resets the clock. I take a piece of cardboard and cut to size and lay on top the batteries. Then when you close the cover it holds the batteries snug. I have not had the problem since.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11. kurveball18

Dislikes Received:
    thanks man, I'll take a chunk of cardboard with me when I go check them in a week or two. how did you find that out? Like how did you determine it was that.

12. Holt

Holt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Just a lucky guess on my part

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

13. Matt/TN

Dislikes Received:
    I'll try to get some pics for you in a few days. They're awesome cameras. You can choose the strength of the LEDs for your flash so you can really dial the pictures in. I love that feature. As well as adjustable sensitivity

14. wi p&y

wi p&y Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have the low glow model but havent checked it yet i will in 2 weeks. Been on a 6 week soak by that time so ill see how it looks

15. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I love how these camera companies advertise no glow when they actually put off as much light as a flash. I took two cameras and set them up on a lick and I couldn't believe how much the infrared was lighting up the woods. you can't see it with a human eye but my other camera captured it. and must be the deer see it as well. still like it so other hunter don't see it.

I have a trophy cam and it bleaches out the pictures bad.

16. Matt/TN

Dislikes Received:
    That's not an issue with the aggressor! You can control the strength of the flash!

17. kurveball18

Dislikes Received:
    I have a no glow camera and I've walked right up to it in pitch black dark and I couldn't see anything. Not even a faint red glow

18. smitty88

smitty88 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have two no glow moultries and you cannot see any flash at all. Absolute 0 visible light.

19. quadlee

quadlee Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I got 2 no glo cams and you cant see anything not sure what you are talking about ?

20. wi p&y

wi p&y Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Update checked my low glow agressor after 6 weeks. Filled card in 1 day of grass blowing. Turned it off went back through setting new card let it sit 1 week. Full card day 2. Had 2 night pictures of deer and you can barley tell its a deer its so blury. Very dissapointed. I stuck the cam in the woods so ill see but not very happy with it especially for a $200 camera.