Scent Crusher Closet..reviews?

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by sethf11, Aug 20, 2016.

1. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone have one of these or have any reviews or more info?
    I can get it from Field&Stream for like $210.

I think I need to step up my scent control game.

Thanks for any input or info.

[​IMG]

2. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I don't have the closet but I do have The Ozone gear bag and The Ozone go. These products work and I am not just saying that because I am part of the field staff. I paid for my gear it wasn't given out for free. The gear bag will work just like the closet. I have my work clothes in the bag which smell like fuel oil. And 30 minutes later I couldn't smell the oil. I don't know What type if hunting you do but I like the gear bag over the closet because the gear bag is more portable. Either way i don't think you can go wrong. If you have any questions on any of their products let me know I would be glad to help in any way I can

3. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was thinking to get the closet since I store my stuff in the basement. Then transfer from the closet to my regular tote and go hunting. I religiously get dressed in the field and never wear my gear in the truck. I think going from the closet to the regular tote and the tote going into my truck to the field is the best system. That's why I would pass on the gear bag and the car system. I wear shorts and sometimes my thermals in the truck to my hunting spots.