groundhog max disc?

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by scoot12, May 23, 2013.

1. scoot12

scoot12 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just bought one after a ton of mostly good reviews, anyone have any experience with one? I only have about a 20 foot by 50 yards long to put another plot in. I will mow and roundup before using. Thanks Scoot

2. Travis R Marine

Travis R Marine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a groundhog max sitting on the floor not 20 feet from me.... new this year, havnt got to use it yet. I have already sprayed my plots with roundup. I have five plots across 80 acres and each plot is about 30 yards by 50 yards. I will be disking in three weeks on saturday june seventh. I will definitely take some picks as i go and come drop them back on her and let you know how it went.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. bigwisconsinbucks

bigwisconsinbucks Newb

Dislikes Received:
    My cousin and I tried this disc 2 years back and it broke after only using it for about a half hour. The disc broke completely in half and we were able to get the majority of our money back for it. We were pretty disappointed with it after reading the numerous good reviews that it had. Hopefully you have better luck with it!

4. Travis R Marine

Travis R Marine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My assumption is that if you try to do to much with to little bad things will happen.. also anything man made can have defects.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2