Back Pain while Sitting.

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Fishoutdoors2016, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Fishoutdoors2016

Fishoutdoors2016 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Does you ever wish sitting was more comfortable?* Does your back pain limit your time seated during your hunt? Visit Fish Outdoors | Reduce Low Back Pain while Hunting and Fishing to decrease your back pain and discomfort and increase your enjoyability and comfort during your outdoors experience.

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have a rechargeable tens machine I use if I get sore.

3. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've got some bad discs from my power lifting days. When I wear waders for long periods of time or carry a ton of stuff on my back it will start to get to me but sitting has never bothered me much.

4. BearTruth517

BearTruth517 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've now dealt with lower back pain since my spinal fusion 8 years ago. I've thought about adding a lumbar support to my setup to hopefully eliminate majority of it on long sits.

5. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Best thing that I've found is the Millennium tree stands. I can't sit in a regular hang-on stand anymore. If I do i'm up and down all the time. Got my Millennium two seasons ago. It's so comfortable that I can sit all day pretty much with out standing up. One thing I will suggest is getting the Cold Weather Pad. I sat so deep the first season without it that it was hard getting out of it without a lot of motion. I was disappointed that I'd spent all that money and it was so comfortable but i wasn't going to be able to effectively hunt out of it. I was planing on tying a rope to the front of the platform to have to help me up and I also got the cold weather pad because the seat material is cooler. Once I put the Pad on there it was perfect. I could get in and out easy. It kept my back warm. And made it more comfortable to sit in. Sorry that was a rambling paragraph, but it made a huge difference in my ability to stay out and stay undetected.

Can't speak much for the OP's ad.:hijacked:

6. uncljohn

uncljohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just get a back cushion with some lumbar support.

Big Game Spring-Back Lumbar Support works very well for $13.

7. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I don't have that problem, even on all day (12 hours) sits. But if your back bothers you from sitting too long, stand up and stretch a bit. Problem solved.

8. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That works but I have to get up to much.