Deer Dander

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Hoytman62, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hoytman62

Hoytman62 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Using Deer Dander. Like it real well. The only thing is that after a few sprays on the bottom of my boots, it quits spraying because the bottle is upside down. Would cutting the little hose shorter that is inside the bottle let it spray better? How does anyone that uses Deer Dander use it? Thanks!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Wonoma

Wonoma Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have used it for 2 seasons. Love it. I killed 2 does on the opener, they walked in from down wind, didn't act spooky at all. I shot the bigger one, smaller one stuck around and I stuck her too. They had no clue I was 20 yards out. This product works, but the bottle design could be better.

3. droat

droat Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've been using deer dander this season and it really seems to work. I had a young buck feeding 20 yards from me for about 30 mins...no clue I was there. Later that evening, I had 8 does in bow range at last light. Coincidence...in my opinion, no!

I hate the bottle design though. Mine started leaking after using it a few times and the sprayer doesn't always work...especially when not completely vertical. Design may stink, but it hasn't stopped me from using it.