What are your alls thoughts about tiff

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by cyokley40, Aug 8, 2014.

1. cyokley40

cyokley40 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was fumblin through some old forums on other sites a lil bit ago and came across one that was on Tiffany lakosky. And well I was kind of set back at the nasty **** that was being said about this woman. So just thought I'd bring it up and see what people think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    People will always bash the Lakoskys because of what they do, what few realize is how much work Tiffany and Lee put into their farms. I personally enjoy watching their show.

3. biscuit

biscuit Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Our society is full of people that will always be jealous of others success as if to blame the ****ty situation they them selves may be in. With that being said the Lakowski family is what our society needs.

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't watch their show or any of the others, I do not see how they can say that WGI cameras are the best cameras made and sleep at night. I think part of the resentment is the marketing.

5. PiN 'eM & STiCK 'Em

PiN 'eM & STiCK 'Em Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I enjoy the Lakosky's show for their ability to grow and manage some amazing deer, there isnt much you can take away from their show to improve your own hunting skills, as some other shows do, but thats not what their focus is, and thats fine by me.

Both of them are great shots, they mange their farm like we all wish we were able to, and they are living the dream. Tiffany is a little goofy, but who isnt in their own way? haha They have fun and kill a ton of trophies in the process, nothin wrong with that.

6. patmcm129

patmcm129 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    One of the biggest problems in our world is people worrying about what someone else is doing. Just do your own thing and be happy!

7. ultramax

ultramax Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Who cares... Anyone can troll threw some old threads and repost on another site. This is not AT people are much better here.

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So are the mods:throw:

9. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    They don't get much thought from me. I met them once in Harrisburg. They were both very nice and seemed quite genuine, but I haven't really watched any of their stuff since I stopped regularly buying hunting DVDs (back to Monster Bucks 14).

10. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im not a fan of the show that much, but I have nothing bad at all to say about them. They do an amazing job on their farms. Tiffany is easy on the eyes though!

11. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I am hoping to meet the Lakoskys at Deer Fest tonight. Marketing stuff is part of the gig, all hunting shows have to do it to survive. I put my faith in reviews not ad's anyway.

Lee used to be an engineer if I'm not mistaken, he's no dummy. If we could all get the same gig as they have I bet alot of us would jump on board.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  12. buttonbuckmaster

buttonbuckmaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Most of the griping I hear is that Tiffany gets put on good deer and doesn't scout/hang stands etc. I have no idea if thats true or not and don't care.

My wife loves hunting with me. If I was in a position to put her on huge bucks year in and year out, I'd do it in a heartbeat. They seem to love hunting and are making a living doing what they want to do. Nothing but respect from me regarding Lee and Tiffany.

13. Cablebob

Cablebob Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Chemical engineer if I remember right.

Yeah, I have nothing against them or any of their shows. The advertising on "gettin' Close" was ridiculously bad. Like 5 min of show for 15 min of advertising.

But that's not a slight on them.

14. Whitetailfreak52

Whitetailfreak52 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I feel blessed that i have a woman that loves to hunt as much as i do!! I put in all the work in the off season to find and hold deer on the farms i hunt and pass young buck to let them grow. I scout, check cams, hang stands, and all the other stuff it takes to kill big deer. I wouldnt change anything i do either. If i have a big deer thats killable my wife gets first crack at him if she wants.

15. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah he was a chemical engineer, which is no joke of a profession!

16. TheHardWoods913

TheHardWoods913 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Watch their shows and like both Lee and Tiffany. Hearing their story and how they moved with a house in foreclosure and no money and how hard they worked to get to there they are now is an awesome thing! I respect that totally and they do a good job on their farms and tag some great deer!

And yea for sure! Chemical Engineer def NO JOKE..smart man indeed! Friend of mine is a Mechanical Engineer and his schooling was INSANE, I can only imagine the difficulty level of a Chem Engineer!

17. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hardly ever watch a hunting show anymore but I do like both of them from what little I know of them. I know plenty of men that I could set up on big bucks that wouldn't have the gusto to close the deal so folks should be careful about dissing Tiff.

I'm convinced Lee is one of the smarter deer guys in the business. Honestly his voice annoys the hell out of me but I read anything he opines on, concerning deer.

18. mab

mab Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This is the biggest part of it. IMO. I get on fb and I see these people that are anti-hunting and all I say/comment, "You do yours, and let me do mine. If you don't like hunting fine. I do, so let me be. Leave me alone." What these two individuals do, everyone may not always agree on. They are successful, they are interesting. I have nothing bad to say about them. Keep the arrows flying...

19. Bootlegger

Bootlegger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have nothing bad to say about them at all. They put in a LOT of hard work on their farms. Seem like decent folks to me . I do think that Nichole from Driven needs to do a Bikini Poster.....lol.

20. bgusty

bgusty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Met them briefly once. Really nice people. And if I could find a woman that looked like that and wanted to bowhunt with me, you best believe I'm gonna find the biggest damn rock in that jewelry store.