Hunting and fishing ministry

Discussion in 'West' started by BigUTMuleys, Aug 29, 2015.

1. BigUTMuleys

BigUTMuleys Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys!! I wanted to invite you all to join me in supporting a new ministry I have wanted to get started for a few years now.

I am calling it Utah Sportsmen for Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1647560662153888/

I know most of you are not in Utah and that's okay. I would still live it if you all could join me in discussions on Facebook and I would really love to have a couple of you join me as accountability partners. I really want to have a core group of men that I can count on for prayer and will help make sure I am doing what is right.

I am sure a lot of this will be starting out as more of a home group bible study. But I am praying this will transform into something more. I want this to be a way for men, women and families to get together to for fellowship through hunting and fishing and just spending time in the outdoors.

For the past couple of years I have tried working with a few local churches and none of the SR. Pastors have a passion for hunting so they didn't want to get anything started.. So my wife finally said this last week to just start it. So here I am.

I am in bible college to be a certified pastor.. (Not that I want anyone to actually call me pastor..) and hope to have that finished in the next several months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BigUTMuleys

Dislikes Received:
    Ttt

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

3. BigUTMuleys

Dislikes Received:
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk