CIA report.......

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Bawanajim, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Bawanajim

Bawanajim Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am disappointed, I am sure I could come up with some far more creative ways to get information out of these guys, do any of you believe those twits on the "Today" show will show the Americans jumping out of the trade center builds to keep from burning to death?
    I do believe we should free all of the detainees from "Gitmo" also, I would re patriot them from some where around 20 thousand feet over their home lands, giving them some quite time to get their priorities in order with Allah before finally getting their feet firmly on the ground..

God bless the CIA!

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't see where the CIA cut heads of hostages off for the cameras.

3. Bawanajim

Dislikes Received:
    I think 24-7 "I love Lucy" reruns would constitute a war crime, but maybe some thing like "dancing with the stars" would be found acceptable with out hurting their feelings or offending this sub human vermin.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm more upset over the info being thrown out in public and necessitating our military and intelligence agencies being under higher risk because of it. One party is as big a domestic terrorism thread as Islam.

5. Bawanajim

Dislikes Received:
    Its not news, its nothing anyone didn't know, the major news networks are becoming more and more irrelevant, day by day. I just hope we are finding new and creative ways to instill fear and hatred into these soulless beings.

6. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Instead of us doing it now we just take them to the Saudi's and have them do our dirty work for us. With or without our guidance.

7. KjKlump

KjKlump Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm mixed on this, on one hand I support the CIA on the other I've seen how readily some law breakers ....error I mean law makers like to label Americans "domestic terrorist" ala harry Reid and the Bundy standoff and the oath keepers that were up in Ferguson doing security for businesses at no charge.

Liberty > security.

8. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Great, now my covers blown. Screw you, Feinstein.
    Time to go dark again...

9. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    This!
    I do not care what they do to terrorist to get info and the fact that anybody does just goes to show the extent of the pussification of America. They want to kill us all, do you really care what they do to them....

10. Bawanajim

Dislikes Received:
    If the CIA had just sent some covert gay rights activist in to all of the Arab countries to infiltrate their governments none of this would be in the news, throw in some pro abortion folks and the towers would still be standing and the terrorist would be blowing their own stuff up!

11. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I think fair treatment of captured prisoners should be representative of how they treat their prisoners. I think we all know how they treat theirs, they are utterly barbaric in their practices but yet there does not appear to be the same amount of outrage from the very ones vilifying people over "enhanced interrogation" techniques which by the way did not in any way endanger their lives. I do agree that national security concerns should be foremost and protecting the people which try to protect us should be paramount. This report, while nothing new, is nothing more than Feinstein having her panties in a bunch because she doesn't like the CIA or because of partisan politics. I am much more concerned about the IRS targeting specific groups than the CIA pouring water over a crazy raghead. Why doesn't she pitch a snit fit about the IRS.

12. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It really bothers me to see politicians try to pump up themselves by grandstanding and supporting this report. Americans have no idea what it is like to operate in the middle east, they can not understand the mentality of the people there and the deep rooted hatred, and religious manipulation. Your average American does not have the fortitude to appreciate what the CIA does to keep their spoiled, obese, self centered lives safe in the suburbs.

13. tfox

tfox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    But it did put the smokescreen up over the house grilling Gruber.

14. henson59

henson59 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    As far as I am concerned if what the CIA is doing keeps America safer from terrorists then I am all for their tactics. The minute you start going after the CIA their people will be more hesitant to do what is needed for fear of showing up on some congressional investigation.

I guess when the next building gets blown up or the next bomb goes off on American soil the people and politicians will be upset and blame the CIA for not getting the information needed to prevent the attack.

When you want everything to be sunshine and kittens thats usually when it all goes to hell!

15. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Because her party is pissed about the mid terms and they needed a good smokescreen for the Gruber debacle as it was getting too much exposure. Never let a good scandal go to waste.

16. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]

Think I figured out what this was really all about, the news only reports the bad stuff ha

17. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Stuff like this needs to be reported on and there needs to be a public outcry against it. It makes for good world relations and allows us as a nation to say one thing while doing another.

Having said that, I have a friend that served two tours in Iraq, his experience with interviewing the enemy was that most of the time you can get the information you need by being nice and treating them with respect and showing a level of humanity that they aren't used to seeing from their peers. (a little good cop/bad cop tactics help too). The "enhanced interrogation " is only needed and used in a few cases when the big picture is looked at.

18. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't care what forms of interrogation were used. Any of you remember 9-11 and the photo of the man jumping from the tower? After two deployments and seeing the barbaric savagery of these "people", by all means do whatever is needed to extract information. This country is being run by cowards and weaklings who want to bow down to the enemy.

Attached Files: