College Football

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by MassBowHunter, Oct 21, 2014.

1. MassBowHunter

MassBowHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I know there are a lot of college ball fans on here. My Noles are looking good this year. They are not as dominant as they were last year however they find ways to win in any situation. How are your teams doing? I am looking foward to the playoff system this year, it should be great!

2. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Screw your "Noles"

3. MassBowHunter

MassBowHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Haha! Hey now! Jimbo knows what he is doing. However as much as I love Jameis being at the helm it is sad that I must admit it will be relieving when he is gone after the season. The program is in the news for all of the wrong reasons. I am also anxious to see what John Franklin III will be able to do for the next few years.

4. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Best running back in America. Worst QB situation in America. Meh.

5. henson59

henson59 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Won't mean much when their QB finally does get in trouble for signing autographs for money and the team has to forfiet its wins with him at QB.

6. MassBowHunter

MassBowHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I guess I brought this upon my self haha. As of now we don't know what he did in terms of accepting money. It obviously looks like he did it for money. However I try to keep an open mind and maybe he did not. If it were that obvious would they have found the evidence yet? who knows. We will see how it plays out, I certainly hope that nothing comes of it, but it does look like something will.

7. henson59

henson59 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It would just suck for the fans and players who follow the rules if they stripped them of last years national title or this years if they go on to win it.

Nothing wrong with being a fan and showing love for your team.

8. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The bison are doing good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Nebraska

Nebraska Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am a big Noles fan in addition to being a Nebraska fan (weird I know, but I grew up loving the rivalry)

Jameis is an immature college football player. There are a lot of people just like him, but not in the spotlight like he is, so don't get the attention. I agree.....it will be nice when he finally goes, but while he is here, he is doing a great job, on the field.

Until he is found "guilty" of all of these accusations, I have to stand behind him as the schools QB. Did he do it....maybe, maybe not. Is he an arrogant overly cocky college kid, yes. Has he proven himself as one of the best college QBs, yes.

10. MassBowHunter

MassBowHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ^^ well put. I love the guy on the field. I mean, he has never lost a game. And again I am a man of facts, so far the facts do not say that he is guilty. And if he is found guilty based on facts then I will most certainly change my tune on the guy. However with his track record he is labeled guilty already by everyone outside of the FSU fan base. I can't blame them however. Hopefully he comes out of this and we can continue to keep racking up W's.

Getting away from Mr. Winston and FSU, I love how Miss st and Ole Miss are playing. Imagine if they play in the playoffs, that state might explode!

11. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Screw MSU and Ole Miss.

12. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hopefully LSU can bring Ole Miss back down to Earth this weekend.

13. NY Bowhunter

NY Bowhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The Noles go as far as your thug QB. He shouldn't be on the football field until the "investigations and hearings" have concluded. Show some credibility for your program FSU. There are 5 starters on Notre Dame that will not play this year because there is an internal investigation for academic misconduct. Not guilty or innocent yet. This dude is being investigated and accused of RAPE and selling his autograph!!!!!!!! And still playing football? Can't wait until they strip the wins.

14. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah...Todd Gurley isn't playing for UGA for the same thing right now. He is the best RB in the country and UGA is sitting him, but Winston is still playing?

15. Panacea Nike

Panacea Nike Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The difference in Gurley and Winston is proof. They have proof that Gurley took money but none that Winston did.

16. Panacea Nike

Panacea Nike Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am a Noles fan but not a Winston fan, the guy makes poor decisions time after time. I will not be sad when he leaves. I do however have a problem with the media making accusations with no proof. The rape case was dismissed last year due to lack of evidence but the guy is still being accused. It was baseball season during the crab leg incident and he sat the bench during baseball season. He yelled out profanities, not smart but he is a college kid and how many college kids don’t cuss? He sat out for this. He is being accused for the autographs but there is no proof he was paid. If he is guilty of accepting money he should be cut from the team. Without proof of accepting money why should he sit, just because our News Media said he might have accepted money but cannot prove it?

17. OK/Sooner

OK/Sooner Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    5 points from being undefeated and number 3 in the country. But, just like every other year the Sooners NC dreams fell off the scooner.

18. MassBowHunter

MassBowHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ^ I was just about to say that. The only reason Winston hasn't been sat is there is no evidence he took money, simply signing autographs is not against. And I also hope LSU can beat ole miss. I had LSU doing much better when looking at them preseason. And academic misconduct is handled by the NCAA. FSU had this same thing occur a few years back and lost wins and players. As far as the rape goes he was never even charged let alone tried. So as of now FSU has handled this appropriately and has done the same thing that any university would do.

19. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure what "proof" you mention on Gurley since nothing has been released in the media on any specific proof other than the dealers word.

20. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    To answer your question about my team, not good after goin to Tallahassee Saturday.