49ers vs. Bears

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hillbilly Jedi, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like we might be in for a decent game afterall. Niners are still gonna win though!

2. MN_Jay

MN_Jay Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know how Cutler got up from that tackle. He's going to be hurting tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Ya that was a big hit. Lucky he didn't have a cracked sternum. I guess everyone wanted to wait to talk crap. Looks like a big slice of humble pie for me! Kaepernick better put on his damn big boy pants and play some football next week. The O-line fell apart and Kaepernick just plain sucked. I've been wishy washy about him from day 1 and I'm still not sold on him as a great QB. Ugh!!!! Terrible when your team pretty much beats themselves but I'll give the Bears D-Line credit; they brought it to them in the 2nd half.

4. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Kaepernick has the potential to be one of if not the best in the league. He needs to eat some of that humble pie himself first and work on his issues. #1 being his EGO. He waits to long and almost seems to fear throwing the ball away when need be. I understand he is a mobile QB but he takes way to many high risk runs that just arent worth it. RG3 was the same way and look how it ended for him.