Who else is ready to....

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by LittleJohn, Sep 3, 2014.

1. LittleJohn

LittleJohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    ....NUKE the Middle East. OK, maybe I'm over-reacting but when will the civilized world say that enough is enough? How long will we allow this tiny percentage of the world's population lead the World News every night? Will our grandkids still be dealing with this crap?

I'm fed up. These civilizations/ governments are incapable of maintaining any sense of order as we are becoming less and less dependent on their oil every day, so why doesn't the U.S. and Europe punch this region in the nuts as hard as we can? I don't get it.

I hope we get a Commander In Chief who has some stones and deals with this region of the world with an iron fist soon.

2. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am sick of it as well... maybe the answer is: When we are willing to drop a MOAB on places harboring terrorist... be it a mosque, school, whatever? They count on us being "better" than that.

I certainly don't possess the wisdom to make that call... that's for sure.

3. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm ready to retire from the Army so I can get in on a contracting gig and hopefully get over there and take it to those savages again.

4. Chris1982

Chris1982 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I considered getting a gig like that when I got out last year, but to get the cool guy jobs these days you need to have some special skills that are beyond what I have. I would have had a much better chance of snagging a good contracting job if I had gotten out five years earlier.

5. LittleJohn

LittleJohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

What type of job can civilians get over there where you actually fight? Is there anything like that?

6. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Gotta do your research bud