Stolen Valor. Make this go viral

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Slugger, May 26, 2014.

1. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So........ Let me tell you a little false story about THIS Marine! From what it looks like, he's a honorable war hero, been to Iraq AND Afghanistan, multiple combat actions, Joint Commendation medal, THE WORKS! Oh and he's a Corporal... Wasn't that a cute little fairy tale?

Now lets move on to the REAL story about this Marine. His name is Johnny Moore.Yes, it is true he served as a Marine, I'll give him that.. But his service was a weeee bit different than what is portrayed on his uniform. He is probably telling everyone that he served with the infantry, but no, he was a Brig Guard (MOS 5831 to be exact). This ****ing idiot never served anywhere other than Camp Lejeune North Carolina, THATS IT!!!! Never been overseas, not even Japan. This guy finished off his career working as the Barracks *****. Thats right folks, this guy couldn't even be trusted to be posted in a tower and guard ****ing grass or watch over military prisoners (The lowest scum in the military, yeah we couldn't even trust him to due that). So we gave him a scrapper and had him scrape up chewed up bubble gum on the side walks and pick up used cigarette butts. And when he wasn't executing his top secret cigarette butt operations... He was "That Guy" playing World of War Craft, drinking a gallon of Mountain Dew Code Red, eat Chinese Food, and watching Family Guy on DVD on repeat. He had no friends except for prisoners, and FAILED room inspections every other day, (Meaning he and his room always smelled like ****) Oh! and his teeth were as white as a ****in month old banana. This guy is a piece of **** and a complete **** up! I know this, because I served in the same Company as him, Christopher Ruckhaber and I witnessed his Battalion Level NJP, and for those civilians out there or to this Marine's friends and family, a Battalion Level NJP mean YOU F'd UP BIG TIME!!! To be exact, he got in trouble because his dumbass got a DUI, on base!!!

So a happy Memorial Day to JOHNNY MOORE!!! I wish I had him on my Facebook but I don't, so to my fellow BRIG RATS. I know a lot of you probably have him on your facebook, please make him famous and let his friends and family know the actual truth about this piece of ****. Looks like in one he has a purple heart as well.
    10373953_10203852524060707_7214380922271209228_n.jpg 10407276_10202445829690544_5893840155829814556_n.jpg

2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like he got his wife fooled as well into thinking he is a stud!

3. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    delete--double post

4. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just saw this story on PBF's Facebook page, they'll find him and he'll be famous soon. Not in a good way.

Pretty disgusting and really makes the blood boil.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  5. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    What is this guys hometown?

6. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    Something will come up out of that page I was talking about, would put up link but its not exactly a PG material.

7. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yea we sent it over to them. Should be hitting many sites shortly. We use to call him fish lips. He was a turd

8. Bootlegger

Bootlegger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    WOW, what a POS

9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Where is he from....hometown? Nickname?

10. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    Oh yea it'll get around pretty quick through a lot of those pages.

11. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Five row of ribbons as a corporal? I can't see well enough to tell what they are, but I think I'd probably throw the BS flag on this one. This kind of crap has been going on for decades if not centuries. When I was at O'Hare Airport after basic training, a kid walked into the USO lounge with a ton of medals on his uniform. He was going home to impress his family as a slick sleeve wearing a Purple Heart, MSM, and 3 or 4 Army Commendation medals on his uniform. I said there was no way he earned all those medals and his response was that he was going home to impress his family and girlfriend. Just then a full bird walked in and homed in on that kid like he had a beacon on him. While raking him over the coals, the colonel looked at me and asked if I knew him. "No Sir!" The MP's showed up and hauled him off.

Three years ago a kid was chasing after my niece. He claimed to be special operation forces working on a secret mission and was getting training in Des Moines, Iowa. My niece told me about it and showed me some selfies with this puke. He had army ribbons on with air force ribbons in an Army uniform. Turned out he was in the Air Force stationed in a bordering state and was running around as a SF troop on weekends trying to impress ladies. I contacted his unit and provided them with the photographs with his story. They booted his butt out.

12. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    There's dirtbags in all walks of life, the military isn't exempt. If we actually knew the whole story behind every one of the members here, I'm sure you'd find a dirtbag or two as well.

13. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    Being a vetern I find this to be something completely different that any kind of ****** bag stories someone would tell about a deer or other aspect of life.

14. Jimmany

Jimmany Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What a loser!

15. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Don't know off the top of my head where he is from his name is john lewis moore.

16. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I know I worked with him for a couple years. He did 3 years on Lejeune and 2 years in oki working brigs only he never had any combat actions or deployments or purple heart. Kid left the Corps with 3 ribbons

17. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He deleted his facebook once we called him out. We invited his wife and family to the page too haha. hope they get to see this

18. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Because you're a veteran. If you were a priest it would probably affect you more that other priests were molesting kids than it does the average person. It's also a bigger story because it's Memorial Day.

Btw, thank you for your service.

19. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Im part dirtbag, part man, and part crossdresser.

20. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Pictures or it didn't happen