View Poll Results: How do you feel about this music?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

3 16.67%
  • Hate it!

1 5.56%
  • Gayer then Dan!

10 55.56%
  • Hooker has better taste...

4 22.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TJF
    TJF is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooker View Post
    Weezer's Pinkerton album was/is awesome. Really.
    Why doesn't this surprise me.
    Last edited by TJF; 02-03-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Aaron is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TJF View Post
    Soundgarden was the only group I liked and listen to. Never cared for the rest although Nirvana had one good song ( Smells Like Teen Spirit ). Toward the very end of the 90's, things started picking up...

Foo Fighters
    Disturbed
    Breaking Benjamin
    Papa Roach
    Creed ( released Human Clay In 1999 )
    Godsmack
    system of a down

Last but not least... Weezer ??? Really ?? This is your idea of good Rock ?? To throw them in with the bands you listed is an insult to those bands. Their music was gayer then Dan x 10.

Tim
    Now that is a good list.
    *Buckmaster*

www.ultimatecamo.com

Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. Man alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures...

A fear of time running out.

Pearce92 is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siman/OH View Post
    Green Day, Weezer, Nirvana, STP, Bush, Soundgarden....PEARL JAM!
    yes!
    I have seen hinder (sucked) but they had the best live performances i have ever seen with papa roach, and buck chery. also on that list is 3 days grace, seither, and breaking benjamin all where awesome my first 2 concerts right there!
    Zack
    Mission Ballistic
    70# 27.5DL
    Extreme 5 Pin Sight
    Ultra Rest LD
    Axion 6inch Stabilizer
    Alpine Soft Lock Quiver
    GT Hunter XT
    Rage Hypodermic

Backcountry is online now Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce92 View Post
    yes!
    I have seen hinder (sucked) but they had the best live performances i have ever seen with papa roach, and buck chery. also on that list is 3 days grace, seither, and breaking benjamin all where awesome my first 2 concerts right there!
    Hinder puts on a great live show. I normally don't go to any concerts other than country but have been to a few. Disturbed, korn, sevendust, and shinedown have put on the best live shows I have seen.

For country, Brantley Gilbert and Keith Anderson where the best. I really want to see Eric Church and Garth Brooks someday.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Non-essential information here.

Pearce92 is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    when i saw hinder it was back when they headlined right after the "lips of an angel" days and none of there songs sounded good live they must have had so much sound editing to them it didnt even sound llike them.

and yes eric church was awesome but my favorite country singer right now is justin more, oh and the one time i saw brantley gilbert he was dissapointing not much of a entertainer just sang his songs and got off stage. the best entertainer i have seen is hank jr. right behing him is little jimmy dickens! haha funniest man you will ever see on stage. he was at the grand ol opry when i saw him lol
    Zack
    Mission Ballistic
    70# 27.5DL
    Extreme 5 Pin Sight
    Ultra Rest LD
    Axion 6inch Stabilizer
    Alpine Soft Lock Quiver
    GT Hunter XT
    Rage Hypodermic

Backcountry is online now Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce92 View Post
    when i saw hinder it was back when they headlined right after the "lips of an angel" days and none of there songs sounded good live they must have had so much sound editing to them it didnt even sound llike them.

and yes eric church was awesome but my favorite country singer right now is justin more, oh and the one time i saw brantley gilbert he was dissapointing not much of a entertainer just sang his songs and got off stage. the best entertainer i have seen is hank jr. right behing him is little jimmy dickens! haha funniest man you will ever see on stage. he was at the grand ol opry when i saw him lol
    At the BG concert we went too he was the headline, quite a bit of enthusiasim. I would like to see Justin Moore, though he did butcher "If Heaven wasn't So Far Away". I have heard Hank Jr. is great. I went to Nitty Gritty Dirt Band once, I was too drunk to remember. I'm sure it was great. Trent Tomlinson is also really good live. I would love to go see Reckless kelly or Cross Canadian Ragweed.
    Non-essential information here.

buckeye is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The songs posted were all Ok to a little better than OK.

They would be good in a situation where you want to chill.
    Been rep'n the Block O from day one son.

Beagle001 is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with most 90's grunge/rock stuff is that, while having decent sound, they lacked substance (It has gotten much worse nowadays). Of course there were great alternative/indie bands that came about but the mainstream was quite weak.
    Nirvana definitely was heads above the rest, and are one of the most influential bands of all time, although they are overrated at the same time.
    Voted Best Wisconsin Accent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123