WTB Mathews Halon 6

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by michiganbowhunter94, Mar 19, 2016.

1. michiganbowhunter94

michiganbowhunter94 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Looking to buy a Mathews halon prefer the 6. I have a 29" draw length. Don't care about what camo or color it is as long as it's mint condition. Any questions just ask away! Thanks guys!

2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Trying to find one used already?

3. michiganbowhunter94

michiganbowhunter94 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, going to the pro shop is kinda my last resort right now the owner of the shop closest to me is rude he told me that he'll order a demo bow in when he feels like it and was just really snotty and told me to come back in about a month to see if he ordered one yet I've also heard some other bad experiences people have had there. I know it's kind of a long shot trying to find a used since the bow came out not to long ago but it's worth the try! Lol

4. tdk5525

tdk5525 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Michigan bow...you've got to get to Kruizenga Archery near Kalamazoo Michigan. You WILL NEVER FIND more knowledgeable, helpful, honest, and friendly service. This is the greatest bow shop I have ever been to. I went there today and they were busy. I am interested in buying a bow NEXT year. Steve spent 45 minutes with my friend and me. We each shot the Halon, chronographed it, and talked about rests. I've bought my last 2 bows there and will never go anywhere else. Where are you located? Mark is the owner, Mick is his brother...wonderful people.

5. michiganbowhunter94

michiganbowhunter94 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you I'll look into making a trip over there! I'm located in the upper peninsula but I travel down towards Kalamazoo a lot since my wife has family down by there

6. jaydon691

jaydon691 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I messaged you.