Bow, adjustable draw length-(26-30) adjustable poundage(50-???#)

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by colton922, Aug 3, 2014.

1. colton922

colton922 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello, I'm a 15 year old kid and i'm going to be hunting whitetail deer in Wisconsin. I grew out of my old alpine bow and i now need a new bow. My dad and i are going to split the cost and we are thinking it should last me a long time, preferably at least until i'm done with college etc. The price should be no more than $600, the less the better. My current draw length is about 26" but assuming I'm going to grow i would like it to be adjustable. Also I can pull back about 50lbs, but as i grow ill be able to pull back more so it would have to go above 50lbs..

Thanks!

2. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    For that price you could get a new Mission Craze and get it decked out. You'll likely never grow out of that one :tu:

3. colton922

colton922 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    It looks like they are made by Matthews, are all the same great quality features of Matthews the same with the mission series? I originally wasn't looking at Matthews because they could only be adjusted 1" of draw length...

Thanks for the quick reply!

4. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot a mission ballistic and the quality is good. They come with the same warranty that mathews bows do. Definitely take a look at the craze! I paid $450 for my bow so take a look at it as well. Same cam system as the mathews chill with identical specs.