Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SPOTnSTALK is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT!!! LIKE REALLY!!!

just when you think you've heard it all....Try the Good Will or classifieds in your home town brother, this here is the wrong place for what you are after, go visit your Pro Shop.

SPOTnSTALK is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Further..... If you have depression and can no longer have a firearm due to the imposed "SAFE ACT" you do not need a bow either. I want you to get some help and find the nearest bible teaching church you can attend and get involved there. You just might recover, get undepressed and regain your abilities. Good Luck to you.

Jimmany is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont trust you.
    Likes Schuls liked this post

dnoodles is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is an old thread and he very well may have been dishonest, but the SAFE act and several other similar bills are systematically disarming many people, some of whom possibly need it but regardless is inflicting collateral damage to otherwise stable people who may have sought help to get through a tough time. Specifically vets who experience/are diagnosed with PTSD are very vulnerable to having their 2nd Amendment rights revoked without any recourse whatsoever by these types of policies.

As far as not "needing a bow" after being diagnosed w/ depression, these people are not banned from having knives, or baseball bats, or hammers; and which do you think would be more likely to be used to harm self or others? And can you think of anything more calming or therapeutic than sitting 20' up in a tree, surrounded by God's creations in their natural state?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12