AUbowhunter is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like

Rangefinder and trail cam wanted

After dropping and losing my Nikon archers choice range finder last year I'm in need of a good rangefinder with archery setting. Also would like to get a few more trail cams looking to spend about 100 for each item. Thanks. Not big into name brands but I do like bush ell trophy cams just need items that work.
    Mission Eliminator
    Beman Hunter Elite
    NAP Killzone
    QAD Ultra Rest HD

"I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work."... I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God." Auburn University Creed

Slugger is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    SGT- United States Marine Corps 07-present

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bought two bushnell trophy cams 8 mp from natchezss.com today for 140.00. Best deal I've seen, still looking for a rangefinder.
    Mission Eliminator
    Beman Hunter Elite
    NAP Killzone
    QAD Ultra Rest HD

"I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work."... I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God." Auburn University Creed

Post Thanks / Like
    Bought one of each.
    Mission Eliminator
    Beman Hunter Elite
    NAP Killzone
    QAD Ultra Rest HD