Final Cut Pro

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by josephmrtn, Feb 8, 2015.

1. josephmrtn

josephmrtn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Is it worth it? And is there a huge learning curve? I've used some video editing software but obviously this is quite a bit advanced from most of the ones I've used

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

2. TXhoghunter94

TXhoghunter94 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've heard nothing but good things about it. Like anything it will be a learning curve but as long as you're enjoy doing it, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm currently learning adobe premier pro because I'm just not a big Mac guy. YouTube is my friend when it comes to this kinda stuff, good luck!

3. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Depends on what you are trying to accomplish? Are you just trying to put together the occasional video for yourself, or are you looking to try and start your own web-show? Will you be spending just a few hours on the occasional weekend to put stuff together, or will you be logging X hours / week to put up regular videos?

Good video programs like Final Cut & Premiere can do awesome stuff, but there's definitely a learning curve to producing good content. Making sure you have good material to start with is more important.

4. josephmrtn

josephmrtn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    After some consideration I think I'm prob going to go with Adobe Premier and also will prob get Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2