video editing

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by jordanharley15, Dec 4, 2014.

1. jordanharley15

jordanharley15 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey everyone, im new to filming hunts and started a youtube channel aND I'm curious on how to edit videos and add parts of videos together and maybe some background music and things. Again I'm new to all this and would like to create some sweet videos of some hunts. Thanks for the help.

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You will need to use a video editing software.. Windows comes with Windows Movie Maker which might get you a start, but eventually you will want to upgrade to a more powerful software. Some of the more common editing software would include Premier Pro, Final Cut, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink Power Director and many more.

3. Tree Stand Whacker

Tree Stand Whacker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Its impossible to describe online. it takes just digging around in the software and messing around with things. I was new to it this year as well and it took a while but I got a lot of it down. If you get cyberlink power director ultra 12 (or something like that) there are tons of videos on youtube that teach you how to do things.