Epic Cam 1080P HD

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by Humpythahunter, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Humpythahunter

Humpythahunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just ordered the Epic Cam 1080P and can't wait to do first year of some recording! Heard really good things about them but wanted to see what you guys think?

2. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have 2 of them and I like them a lot. They are great POV cameras for getting a second angle while you or hunting. They also work great to film yourself shooting from various angles. If you are thinking about using them for recording hunts, there is no zoom and the volume is not great once you move away from the camera.

3. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    They are great cameras for second camera angles but I wouldn't use it for my only camera. With no view finder, zoom and not very good audio it really isn't designed to be a primary camera. If you are just looking to get into filming I would just look for a used HandyCam or something similar with a basic camera arm. Should be able to pick up both cheap and see if the filming bug gets you then upgrade later if you decide you want to get more into it!

4. Humpythahunter

Humpythahunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback!