We used to do this but it died out around deer season, so thought I'd try and get it going again. Rules are simple:
1. You have to be the person who took the photo entered;
2. You must take the photo AFTER the subject for the month has been posted;
3. You can enter up to 4 photos per month;
4. Winner will be selected by the members of BHC at the end of each month;
5. The winner for the present month will pick the next month's subject; and
6. The person who picks the subject for the month is not eligible to enter that month.
This month's subject is "Indicator's of Spring Coming"
Post your photos on this thread
"Worry is nothing more than the fear of possible outcomes of events not yet happened with the most probable positive outcome not considered. - ME
Nolite iudicare vis iudicari nisi
US Navy 1975-1978
US Army 1978-1987
US Air Force 1988-2008