Other video work?

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by Windwalker7, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Windwalker7

Windwalker7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I see that most of us have our own YouTube channels to show our outdoor stuff. I was wondering how many have other videos or other channels. I have another channel where I make other type videos, comedy and stuff. Here is a sample. Wierd stuff going on at Mammoth Lake - YouTube

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

2. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just another day in the park. Loved it. How's your health issue's coming along?

3. Windwalker7

Dislikes Received:
    I'm doing good. Back to work and all. Feel like I have a new perspective on life. Thanks for asking

4. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    nice video. i must have missed the dinosaur last time i was at mammoth lol. Glad to hear your health is good.

5. DEC

DEC Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I do some video work from time to time for our church. I have cut back some on it because I found that once they find out you can put together a quality video project, then they ask every week for a new video of some sort. Going location to location, shooting video, and editing for a 5-6 minute video during Sunday service takes a ton of time that I just don't have right now in life. I finally had to get pretty direct with our pastor and tell him "enough" (it took multiple times of telling him this too). Now I just do church projects involving our youth group, since both of my daughters are members.

6. Windwalker7

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks pitzer.
    Yeah I can understand DEC. People do take advantage. I did a video for the dog shelter. Everyone liked it and wanted more. I ended up doing several. Now I got a t Rainer that wants me to put together a dog training video.