Camera bag

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by baccut96, Apr 21, 2016.

1. baccut96

baccut96 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm new to filming hunts and am looking for tips/suggestions. I currently only have an SLR camera that I am planning to use to shoot video and stills. Down the road I would like to be carrying multiple cameras.

I will be filming turkey and deer hunts. Are there any packs that have major pluses or deficiencies that I should be looking for? Any packs that didn't work or worked really well?

Thanks for the help.

2. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There are a few threads on this. The pack below I bought last year and it seems to be ok without breaking the bank.

Amazon.com: ALPS OutdoorZ Pathfinder Pack: Sports & Outdoors

This is another that a few people liked:

Amazon.com : Badlands Monster Fanny Pack (Max 1, 12 x 19 x 8-Inch) : Hiking Fanny Packs : Sports & Outdoors

I used a 40.00 tactical pack from walmart before and it will hold everything I need but was a tad too big for my liking. I would just get a bag and figure out a picking systems that you can d in the dark but will still protect your gear. Good luck!!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  3. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have been using the old Blacks Creek Mathews pack for the last few years and I am able to fit my XA10 in it with boom mic no problem. Thinking that I am going to have to look for a new pack this season though because I was starting to have issues with the zippers towards the end of the year. Really like that Badlands pack you posted above will have to go check that one out!