Question about setting time on Covert MPE5

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by alley_cat, Mar 13, 2015.

1. alley_cat

alley_cat Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just got a new 2014 Covert MPE5 in the mail today from OutDoorTrailCams on Amazon Marketplace. Standard shipping got it here in less than 2 days.

Everything works fine except I'm having a problem setting the time. Setting the month, day, and year was easy. Once I get to the hour, I can set it to Hour 15, Hour 16, Hour 17, etc. Just can't set it to the minute. I'll probably just wait until 7:00 PM EST and set the time on the camera to Hour 19. Is there some step I'm missing? I have an MP-6, a Black 60, and a Red 40 and haven't had any problem at all setting the time.

Attached Files:

2. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'd also like to know this. I have 2 of these and never have tried to set them up. Need to get them put out sometime. Lol been saying that since December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. gutone4me

gutone4me Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    after setting the hour press the right arrow and it will take you to the minutes Set that then press ok to save

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. alley_cat

alley_cat Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Pat, I have it set now. What was confusing me was the 1-00 displayed after I pressed the right arrow button. We'll be happy when this rain stops so we can get this cam in the woods. Thanks again. It's a very simple set up.