Stealthcam G30 Help

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by cowboyjl, Sep 12, 2014.

1. cowboyjl

cowboyjl Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Went out to do a card pull and set a few stands this afternoon. Went to my camera first to pull the card. It showed that I had 27 pics and 100% battery life. I switched cards, formatted the new card and then shut it off while I hung my stands. When all was said and done I switched the camera back on but it wouldn't power up. I brought it back home, put fresh batteries in and it still doesn't power on. If I plug it into the computer with the USB cable it will light up and go into USB mode but nothing beyond that. I just bought this camera August 21 of this year and its only been in use for about two weeks. When I shut it off everything seemed to be in working order. Anyone else experience anything like this before?

2. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Only issue I have was the screen going out on one of my G30's. I contacted them and they replaced it right away. Mine was still taking pics, I just couldn't see or change the settings.

3. cowboyjl

cowboyjl Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Talked to GSM's customer service last couple days trying to make arrangements to get some warranty work done on my G30. They told me that my SanDisk sd card ruined my camera because it is an Ultra Plus card and the camera can't handle the capabilities of the card. The G30 manual says to use cards with the "10" symbol and the Ultra Plus cards were the only ones that I could find. What cards is everyone else using?

4. Dickie Tunes

Dickie Tunes Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Ive been using sandisk 2GB as well as 4GB cards with no issues in any of my Stealth Cam G30's