What would you do?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by nate, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ultramax

ultramax Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you must walk up to them think twice the heat of the moment may get the best of you, Best thing to do is if you find yourself heading that way get your cell in hand and act like you are talking to someone or be talking to 911 operator and take his pic and while you talk on the phone describe the person and what he is wearing simple hold the phone while you discuss the situation with the trespasser while they think you still have who's knows maybe the cops on the line for all they know. I always ask there name and where there parked and who gave them permission to be there.alot of the time i can be back at my truck and back around where they are parked and block them in and call the law from there also take pics of the vehicle they are driving and plate numbers or get the info and call from a safe spot.

You cant be to careful and it's never worth not coming home for so keep a cool head,It's not worth dying over.

2. Bow Hunter Beck

Bow Hunter Beck Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My uncle and i had a problem with people with 4 whellers driven around the property and the way the land is you can only drive the 4 wheelers on the trail ( either to thick or to steep) so one day when they all came in i closed the gate and locked it and called the GW said i had some tresspassers and he came and took care of them didnt have any problems after that

3. flystraightandtrue

flystraightandtrue Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    There comes the day when you gotta start busting knuckles....