Trail Cam rookie questions!!

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by vectrix27, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Galen

Galen Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a few Wild Game Innovations cameras Tascos, and a Covert MP6 and they all have taken some great pictures but the MP6 is quickly becoming my favorite camera Its reliable and sences allot better then any of my other cameras!! My tasco usually does not get a picture of my walking up to the camera and usually i zig zag infront of it and my Covert takes up to 9 pics of me walking up to it! The covert cost 140.00 and the tasco 50.00 and you do get what you pay for . That being said the tasco has taken allot of real nice pictures for me and i really like the camera on bait piles!! And it has not caused any problems for me so far. I had my Covert and a WGI camera on the same tree aiming in the same direction and the covert had 40 pictures of a red fox and the WGI cam didnt take a single picture of anything!!

2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Another vote for covert, the more the merrier. :tu:

3. SugarCreek

SugarCreek Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  4. ultramax

ultramax Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Get a covert mp6 and don't look back. Real battery life,postcard quality pics and if you have a few $saved up get the new black flash mp 6 coming out next month. Take it from me don't bother with the primosmoultriewgi cams they are not in the same league period.