The Champs, Team 6 - Tineacious

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Iamyourhuckleberry, Jul 14, 2011.

1. drenman

drenman Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nice truck Dave!

I just found out that I won't be able to go on the Elk hunt this fall, this silly work stuff gets in the way too darn much. Do you guys know if we had to apply early for goat tags in WY, not sure if I can make it work but I'd like to try.

2. CowboyColby

CowboyColby Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nice pickup Dave I like it. Fancy! Hope some of you guys are able to make to elk camp this year.

3. nybowhunter17

nybowhunter17 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    nice truck dave! nothing like a new car i remember last august my dad bought me a 1999 ford explorer..........but crashed it 8 days later trying to slide around the dirt bend:poke:

4. Iamyourhuckleberry

Iamyourhuckleberry Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nice lookin rig Dave!

Matt, Wy. speed goat tags need to be applied for by March 15th (Area 46 type 2 or type 7). It's on, and so is the elk hunt in CO.

5. SouthernMDArcher

SouthernMDArcher Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Will, the August get together you posted about earlier is a get together/speed goat hunt? Also, What are the dates of the Elk hunt? I really want to make one or the other, just need to know some firm dates so I can figure out my vacation schedule, get a kitchen pass, etc etc.)))

I am all in on hunting with Tony in New York for the first few days of his opener if he will still have me. Just give me some firm dates so I can schedule my late summer/fall hunting plans.

Dave

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  6. CowboyColby

Dislikes Received:
    Dave hope to see ya in Elk Camp buddy. I won't be able to make the speed goat hunt.

7. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Colby
    The Elk and Pronghorn season should be pretty darn close for both rut's to be happening,I need Will to PM me for 2013 hunt, I'll be with him in Colorado for Mulie's pronghorn's and Elk ,then he's comming here again,but for Bull Moose. I thought he was done with this site?? LOL. We keep playing phone tag.:fro:
    Rocky

8. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Did I send you my guide fee sheet yet? :D

9. CowboyColby

Dislikes Received:
    Youngfart Will said he would still check in just not post in the main forum. I'll see if I can get ahold of him for the dates. I just know the Elk dates. I'll check on the speed goats.

Youngfart just noticed you said 2013 is that correct? What about 2012 buddy???

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  10. Iamyourhuckleberry

Iamyourhuckleberry Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Colby,

Rocky is planning to hunt with me in 2013. You can come too...

Rocky, this year, apply for a preference point fo both mule deer and elk. This will assure you a spot for next year. If you do not do it, then will will be forced to hunt an OTC area. You need to plan the last week of August through the first week of September to really have a good chance at antelope, deer, and elk.

Send me an email.

Teammies, I hope all is well. Work has been kicking my hinny (a good thing because I'm logging day off hours for next hunting season). I'm not so sure I like the Huntingbeast as much as I thought. I have been hanging out at Africahunting.com. I would love to see you guys there. This site is ramping up and everyone here could help provide valuable info for bowhunters. The site has a nice international flare,which I like. Emphasis is placed on the "bow" rather than the "deer". The members seem to be cordial to each other.