Supermag Tree Stands

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Lab Rat, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Glenn Bright

Glenn Bright Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I just called Buckhorn Outdoors and they let me have mine for $255 the same price they are offering at the Dixie Deer Classic here in Raleigh. The owner even delivered it to me personally. Love it and love getting it when I paid for it not a year later. He also told me they are now the only dealer of the old Buckshot and Equalizer tree stands. Even though Buckshot's website is still up you can't get them from them. I guess they were bought out by Buckhorn.

2. Two Birds

Two Birds Newb

Dislikes Received:
    BE ADVISED! This Buckhorn outfit is a sneaky bunch! I'm from pa and tried to get 10 stands for our lease in Illinois and Ohio and they seen an opportunity I guess, first they wanted to charge me NC tax here in Pa and also up the amount of stands to 12 cause that's how many is on a skid for shipping I guess. I questioned theB tax and they responded "Oops" your from Pa no tax for you. Then I received an email some guy Hornberger saying it was a complete accident that they were going to charge tax. But my guess is that if I wouldn't have called them on it I would of been charged the tax if I did buy from them. I didn't! I called Robert Burns at Austin Outdoors and talked to him and we agreed to a great deal on 15 stands with spare parts. Robert has been in the treestand business for a long time and I can see why, straight forward and honest. First shipment has arrived with extra parts just as he promised. Next shipment will arrive in June just as we agreed. Oh one more thing Buckhorn wants way too much for there spare parts, $10.00 for a part plus $9.95 shipping for a part Austin Outdoors throws in free when you buy more than a couple stands. I for one will continue to do my business with Robert!

3. Ventilator

Ventilator Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Had a Bigshot by Buckshot stands years ago and loved it. Slightly preferred my Summit, so I sold the Bigshot, wish I had kept it too.

4. Stephen Shaw

Stephen Shaw Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Tell me how to deal with Robert burns, I have called a number of time to check on an order that I placed over a year ago and have nor received it. I feel like he stole my money!!

5. Stephen Shaw

Stephen Shaw Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I ordered a climber from Austin tree stands a year ago and have not seen my product. How do yo contact Robert burns to check order, he doesn't respond to emails

6. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Buy a Lone Wolf and forget about it.