Quivalizer love it or hate it?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by bowman94, May 25, 2018.

1. bowman94

bowman94 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just bought a quivalizer but havent used it yet. These seem to be growing in popularity. Does anyone have a quivalizer on their rig? Hoping it will save weight and balance my bow a little better.

Anyone have any comments?

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    First time I've ever seen one. Seems like a neat concept but the weight will change depending on how many arrows are in the quiver. Each time you shoot an arrow that weight will change. Key to accurate shooting is consistency.

copperhead and WillO like this.
  3. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Looks kind of cool, but it seems like it would catch alot of branches and whatnot.

4. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I like it. Especially on my back country bows were weight is a premium. I am able to shave about 10oz of my finished weight. Feels as good to me as my Stabilizer and slide bar setups. The key to me as been the adjustment of the hood slightly further back then the factory position bringing a little more weight to the back. It’s also great weight saver when you have weight restrictions for Bush flights.

Blarney22 likes this.
  5. bowman94

bowman94 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Im planning on using it for spot and stalk style hunting. I think it may be hard to navigate with, but if i have an arrow knocked i will need the clearance anyway. Changing the weight as you take release more arrows is definitely a factor but i wonder much of a difference it makes when you essentially have a stabilizer thats still 20” long. Regardless, ill see if it saves weight from my current rig, durability is key though and thats my bigger concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

6. jstephens61

jstephens61 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I questioned the varying weight with each arrow removed when it first came out. Also need to consider the amount of wind it’s going to catch sticking out in front of your bow. It’s bad enough to have a full quiver laying next to the bow, now move it 20” out in front.
    Hope you love it, it’s just not for me.

Blarney22 likes this.
  7. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Quivalizers are like fanny packs - no matter how hard Joe Rogan tries to make them cool you won't catch me using one. :lol:

cantexian, BB1, bowman94 and 2 others like this.
  8. I always shoot with a quiver. I love my quiver and how it feels. It does balance the bow for me, and prevents tork. Also it is easier to to hold on target and steady.

Attached Files: