neighboring hunting land for sale

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by NebMo Hunter, Mar 23, 2018.

1. NebMo Hunter

NebMo Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    worried we'll get less than stellar neighbors.
    people selling bow hunted only, and we occasionally deer camped together. unfortunately i cannot afford to buy the land from them so heres hoping we get good neighbors!

grommel likes this.
  2. grommel

grommel Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck brother, hopefully their good people!!

3. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Where's it at brother man...I'll help ya out and buy it. I've been looking for a place away from home I can send my extended family and their hired help from Guatemala so I don't have to keep telling them I may let them hunt next year. They're great folks, they absolutely stop riding their atv's by 12am....1am at the latest....never later than 2am. They all shoot small .22 cal rifles too so when they decide to target practice in the middle of archery season it's almost not even loud enough to hear.:lmao2:

4. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    i'll double the offer! i'll send my alcoholic neighbors too. they would love to hit golf balls at your house. beer parties on Monday nights would be a regular for you. could be good times for ya!

CoveyMaster likes this.
  5. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That's tough, all you can do is pray/hope and make sure you begin your relationship with them on the right foot. A $hitty neighbor one of the worst things to deal with.

6. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Good fences make good neighbors.

7. Hogs need lovin too

Hogs need lovin too Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Our neighbors have alot of coon dogs. When they decide to start barking I can hear them from almost any part of the property. They bark often.

Good luck!

8. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

I will up the ante. I'll send my drunk dope using neighbor. He will trespass on your property when he is drunk or high. Good times!

9. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My neighbor a quarter mile away once actually complained about my rooster crowing too much, lol. I said really? I'm sorry about that, I'll ask him to refrain from such activity in the future so our new neighbor that moved in from KC can hunt without hearing a rooster crow. He really doesn't like me very much now.

cantexian likes this.
  10. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Had a neighbor complain about the smell of the horse manure. Told him he should have built up wind from my place and be glad that I didn't raise hogs anymore!

NebMo Hunter likes this.
  11. tc racing

Dislikes Received:
    my neighbors thought it was funny to have their dogs crap in my yard. so I let it build up and then one night in took all of it and threw it in the bed of his truck. guess what no more crap in my yard! then my other neighbor thought it was a good idea to run over my mailbox. well long story short I am having their house condemned and they will be soon moving out. the drunk neighbors kept carrying on so I called my buddy that is the sewage enforcement officer and now they have to put in a new septic chlorinating plant,$30,000. I'm going to be these dbags worst nightmare. trust me the worst neighbor you can have is a contractor that knows all the codes. on the bright side I have my other neighbor that is awesome!

WillO likes this.
  12. MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

hey TC,,
    i know some of the of the troopers at barracks that covers your area if you need any assistance call me

tc racing likes this.
  13. tc racing

Dislikes Received:
    I got the drunks under control after the septic issue. but these other idiots thought they won the battle with the mailbox but they are now in the process of losing the war! thanks chris for the offer. never know where this is going to end up. got to love it when the city people move out in the country! they have no idea that I'm buddies with all of the building inspectors and officials! haha!