Need help

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by jambam12, Mar 16, 2017.

1. jambam12

jambam12 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a Mathews z7 switched from a whisker biscuit to a QA Hunter rest and a Spott Hogg Fast Eddie XL. I put my rest on and set my center shot. Then mounted my site. Set 2nd and 3rd axis. My problem is when I draw and look threw my peep I can only get 3/4 of the site ring in my peep. If I move my rest out to move the site out. My center shot would be off. Is that something I will have to live with or is there something I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So your center shot is right on and your sighted in? Do you have the standard housing on your fast eddie? How did it shoot through paper and how is your cam lean?

copperhead likes this.
  3. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The center shot trumps the sight placement. Like Dave said make sure your center shot is correct and then adjust as necessary. In the past I had the same issue with a MR6. I just lined the edges of the peep up with the sight ring that I could see and things worked out. It does limit your sight picture a bit I know.