I'm Ready

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by SeriouslyLethal.TV, Nov 4, 2015.

1. SeriouslyLethal.TV

SeriouslyLethal.TV Newb

Dislikes Received:
    To start off... We are two college hunters who decided we wanted to film our own hunts and produce high quality footage that viewers, like yourself, could relate to. No game farms, No guides, No B.S. is our motto. We've been producing for a couple months now and have learned a lot since we started. for instance, killing a deer is one thing, trying to film it is in an entire new category. It's challenging and takes a lot of commitment, but that's why we like it. We managed to get one kill on camera of a 120' 3 1/2 year old whitetail and are happy with it but would really like to get the 'Big Boy' before the season is over. In other words, WE ARE READY to complete this goal which will overall help us grow as a channel and also as hunters. I will include the video of the kill below. Join us on our journey and let us know what your thoughts are of our videos. Please watch more than one episode so that you may get a better understanding of who we are and what our intentions are. Thanks for your time, good luck this year!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Jimi

Jimi Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck fellas

3. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Don't let filming interfere with the fact that taking good shots is the ultimate goal when hunting. Good luck. Having success with a hunting show has become somewhat of a lottery. Once good video equipment became affordable, it seems that everyone is doing it. Enjoy.

4. mylsuhat

mylsuhat Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats! My buddy and I recently started the same exact thing with filming. Also what's really weird is I shot a buck just like that with a 3rd browtine last season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's unique and I've never really seen that kind of rack besides these two

5. hoffy

hoffy Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I would recommend using lighted nocks so you (or the viewers) can watch the trajectory of the arrow.